Gunsmoke season 7 episode 19 cast
2012.07.15 07:59 makeitworkoryouout Project Runway
A subreddit to discuss Project Runway! This subreddit is in no way associated with Bravo, it's run by fans for fans.
2014.07.10 00:13 NicholasCajun The Last Kingdom: A subreddit all things related to the show or the books
A subreddit for "The Last Kingdom," the BBC/Netflix television show set in medieval England. The show is an adaption of Bernard Cornwell’s best-selling series of historical novels known as "The Saxon Stories." Content from both the books and the TV series are welcome!
2018.09.10 21:31 ix0WXOeip4V6 YOU: Netflix Original Series
A subreddit for the former Lifetime, and now Netflix, psychological thriller series YOU based on the novel series by Caroline Kepnes. Anybody is welcome to comment about anything related to the series.
2023.06.02 17:30 ToMtRoOpEr1 A Better Final Villain
So i was just thinking about how to make the final season better and apart from removing the filler episodes and more time spent on Barry Allen himself i think the main villains have a big role to play as well as Red Death was pretty lacklustre and then Eddie was good but a tad rushed and wrapped up a bit quick
so i began thinking what the final villain of a season needs and i think among other things it’s a personal connection to the main heroes so I was trying to decide who it would be and i came up with someone - now this would need a large rewrite of not just the final seasons but Season 7 and Season 8 but i would propose that Kaitlyn Snow be the final villain of The Flash (well the final villain of the first 2/3 before Cobalt Blue comes in for the last arc)
now this would require that from about Season 7 (basically from when Frost and Kaitlyn split) until Season 8 finale we rewrote Kaitlyn to make some darker decision that are for the greater good and we have a kinda slow burn of Kaitlyn becoming less of the perfect and good doctor she was in the early seasons
then it comes to the motivation of Kaitlyn and I think that her motivation would be reviving Killer Frost - this is something we know she wants to do and i think this would transition her into a more villainous Dr Frankenstein role where since Kaitlyn obviously can’t match the Flash or anyone really in terms of power she would be a kinda orchastrative villain who does experiments on dead metas from throughout the series like Clyde Martin, Eobard Thawne (with the retcon that a body was left at the end of S8) or any metas that want to bring back but say they died between when we last saw them and now i think she could be experimenting with Ramsey Rosso’s blood and maybe she is keeping him captive somewhere
then i think eventually after she has perfected the ability to revive people she uses it Frost and then doesn’t turn herself in but knows that Team Flash will never forgive her so tries to leave but is caught and arrested by Barry - one thing is there would not be any kind of motivational speech that makes Kaitlyn realise she was wrong but she knew the whole time and decided that it was for the “greater good” of bringing Frost back and she would be arrested with Barry still going to visit her because they were once friends but she wouldn’t be redeemed
then i think Ramsay would escape and this would lead into the Oliver Queen episodes and also another side not is that we could still get red death but instead of batwoman it would be the body of eobard thawne and ramsey rosso blood mixed together but then after this arc we would move onto the cobalt blue story to end the series
so what do you guys think about Kaitlyn being a villain not necessarily my ideas about ow it would play out but the idea in general
submitted by ToMtRoOpEr1
to FlashTV [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:23 Timely-Afternoon-722 Season 5 Episode 1 of "My Name Is Earl," titled " Dodge's Dad, Unraveling Deception,
If I were to write it, this is how I would keep it going.
Synopsis: In Season 5 Episode 1 of "My Name Is Earl," titled " Dodge's Dad, Unraveling Deception," Earl Hickey and his friends find themselves entangled in a complex web of deceit surrounding Dodge's paternity.
Driven by an unwavering desire to uncover the truth, Earl and his friends exhaust their resources to investigate Dodge's biological father. Little Chubby, a wealthy and influential individual, manipulates the DNA results to falsely indicate that Earl is Dodge's father and suggests that Darnell is not Earl Jr.'s biological father, causing confusion and turmoil within the group.
Unaware of the tampering, Earl and his friends initially celebrate the supposed confirmation of Dodge's paternity. Earl embraces the role of a long-lost father, filled with a mix of joy and responsibility. However, doubts start to gnaw at their minds as inconsistencies in the DNA results surface during their investigations, casting doubt on their authenticity.
Suspicions lead Earl and his friends to confront Little Chubby, demanding an explanation. Under mounting pressure, Little Chubby reluctantly confesses to his manipulations, revealing his ulterior motives of creating chaos and exploiting the situation for personal gain.
Devastated by the truth, Earl and his friends devise a plan to expose Little Cubby's deceit. They gather additional evidence and confront him publicly, shedding light on his manipulations and exposing his deception to the world.
As the chaos unfolds, the genuine truth finally emerges. Earl learns that he is not Dodge's biological father, and the DNA results confirm that Darnell is indeed Earl Jr.'s biological father. The group comes together, rallying around Dodge and Earl Jr., offering unwavering support and a renewed commitment to their well-being.
Although shaken by the revelation, Earl understands that being a father figure goes beyond biology. He acknowledges the importance of his role in Dodge's life, embracing the responsibility to provide stability and guidance. Earl and Darnell unite, working together to ensure the happiness and development of both children, emphasizing that family is not solely defined by genetics.
In a twist of fate, as they continue their search for answers, they stumble upon an old friend named Frank.
Reestablishing contact, Frank hesitantly admits to his past relationship with Dodge's mother. Overwhelmed by guilt and a sense of responsibility, Frank willingly takes a DNA test, seeking closure for Dodge and hoping to establish a genuine connection as his biological father.
To their astonishment, the DNA test results confirm that Frank is indeed Dodge's biological father. Earl, though disappointed that he is not biologically related to Dodge, wholeheartedly supports and encourages the bond between Frank and Dodge. Together, they navigate the challenges and joys of integrating Frank into Dodge's life, creating a new chapter filled with love, understanding, and paternal guidance.
I hope you like it.
submitted by Timely-Afternoon-722
to MyNameIsEarl [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:22 RonaldMcyDeeze Into the Shadows: A Bikini Bottom Investigation
| || | submitted by RonaldMcyDeeze to creepypasta [link] [comments]
Episode 1: "A Dark Beginning"
[Opening scene: Bikini Bottom Police Station]
Detective Reynolds, a seasoned investigator known for his relentless pursuit of the truth, sits at his desk surrounded by stacks of files. A picture of SpongeBob and Plankton rests prominently on his desk, serving as a constant reminder of the mysterious incident that left them comatose.
Detective Reynolds: (to himself) SpongeBob SquarePants and Sheldon Plankton... What happened to you two?
His determination leads him to gather clues, interviews, and evidence from various witnesses. Rumors of ghost sightings at Mr. Krabs' house and Squidward's house catch his attention, adding an eerie layer to the investigation.
Episode 2: "Haunted by Shadows"
[Scene: Mr. Krabs' House]
Detective Reynolds sets up his equipment in Mr. Krabs' living room, aiming to capture evidence of the reported poltergeist. As the night progresses, he witnesses objects moving on their own, strange noises echoing through the house, and a shadowy figure lurking in the corners.
Detective Reynolds: (whispering) What is going on here? Is there a connection between these supernatural occurrences and SpongeBob and Plankton's comas?
Episode 3: "Unraveling Nightmares"
[Scene: Squidward's House]
Detective Reynolds visits Squidward's house, searching for any clues that might shed light on the mysterious events. In the dead of night, he experiences a chilling encounter with the same shadowy figure, its presence suffusing the air with an overwhelming sense of dread.
Detective Reynolds: (shaken) There's something sinister at play here, something beyond the realm of our understanding. I need to find the truth, no matter the cost.
Episode 4: "Patrick's Secret"
[Scene: Patrick's Rock]
Detective Reynolds meets with Patrick, hoping to gain insight into the day SpongeBob and Plankton fell into their comas. Patrick, his mind plagued by fragmented memories, provides crucial details about their fateful trip to Jellyfish Fields on June 19th.
Detective Reynolds: (intense) June 19th... There must be something significant about that day. I need to dig deeper, find the missing pieces of this puzzle.
Episode 5: "Into the Abyss"
[Scene: Jellyfish Fields]
Detective Reynolds ventures into Jellyfish Fields, retracing SpongeBob and Plankton's steps from that ominous day. In the vast expanse of the field, shadows twist and dance, mocking his presence. The shadowy figure stalks him, its presence becoming increasingly palpable.
Detective Reynolds: (determined) I won't let fear consume me. I must confront the shadow man, face the darkness head-on, and unveil the truth.
Episode 6: "A Revelation in Shadows"
[Scene: Final Showdown]
Detective Reynolds confronts the shadow man in a harrowing showdown. The battle is fierce, with the investigator's resolve tested to its limits. Through sheer determination and a newfound understanding, he discovers the shadow man's true nature—a manifestation of fear and despair.
Detective Reynolds: (defiantly) You can't control us anymore! We won't let darkness define us!
In a burst of light, the shadow man dissolves into nothingness, leaving Detective Reynolds with a newfound sense of closure.
Episode 7: "Into the Light"
Detective Reynolds gathers the evidence, piecing together the fragments of the investigation. His findings reveal a chain of events orchestrated by the shadow man, leading to SpongeBob and Plankton's comas.
With the truth finally uncovered, SpongeBob and Plankton awaken from their long slumber, greeted by the relieved faces of their friends and family.
Detective Reynolds: (smiling) It's over. The nightmare is finally over.
As Bikini Bottom begins to heal, Detective Reynolds reflects on the power of unity and the strength found in facing one's fears. The shadow man may have left its mark, but the light of hope prevails.
[Closing scene: Detective Reynolds, looking out over Bikini Bottom, the sun shining brightly overhead]
Detective Reynolds: (narrating) In the face of darkness, we found the strength to rise. And as long as we stand together, no shadow can ever truly extinguish our light.
[End credits roll]
Note: The story can continue with further episodes exploring the aftermath and the characters' healing journey, should the narrative be extended.
Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDT-x3afqPs
2023.06.02 17:11 Gold_Housing9 AR and static field question.
submitted by Gold_Housing9 to diablo2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:00 xXYusarisXx Fewer Hp than most other arm warriors despite better gear?
| || |
Hey there, it’s my first time ever posting something on reddit and I hope u guys can help me with a question i have burning in my guts - nobody seems to be able to know the answer and so I decided that you’re the only option i have left. submitted by xXYusarisXx to worldofpvp [link] [comments]
Can you tell me why my arms warrior has such low hp comprared to anyone else? Is it the two scalewarden items i use for the set bonus, which have a slightly lower ilvl than the honor gear he is using in the same slot? But how come i got 4 purple items that scale up to 450 and the guy has none and still beats me in hp? Heck I even got gems in my neck and enchanted items and still i encounter arms warriors that have almost 800k hp in arena etc - granted its sort of anecdotal without proper reference but one more enchanted purple item cant make such a difference either or am I completely mistaken here?
Anyways lets just focus on this example as its the most recent one- the player in the pic has objectively worse gear than me, no gems, no enchants yet he beats me a whopping 8k in hp difference - could it be some talent or sth? Am i just completely forgetting something important that I simply am too dumb to understand? Only difference i spotted was him preferring haste and mastery and me using gear with crit and versatility
Tbh i rarely have more hp than any other class in the arena, afaik i only got sometimes more than a rogue or mage - i understand some classes and specs scale harder than others but i can’t shake the feeling im doing something super wrong when even the squishy clothies have more life than an arms warrior - please keep in mind i just started wow and pvp (got placed in 1200) and im willing to improve asap and dont really know what to make of this haha
Hope you can figure out what Im trying to ask lol
Thanks a lot in advance!
2023.06.02 16:57 KillBatman1921 Fourth Re-watch of The Boys. here's what I found
The Boys is my favorite series. Other than just the plot I love expecially the allegoric plot elements and the use of background details to make callbacks, forshadowing or just cool references. I periodically watch the series from beginning to end just to find new ones. I have began my fourth re-watch and here's some stuff I found (some of it I found them my previous times but I wanted to share them nonetheless):
1) Black Noir is in the "Supes club" just dancing.
2) in episode 3 when Hughie's home after killing translucent he shouts at his dad he hates pizza-rolls and that he like them when he was 7. Later we found out his mum left when he was six. I think pizzarolls for him were a confort food and at the moment he hates them because it would remember him how he just got over his mum leaving and doesn't want to do it with Robin
3) A-train whispers "fuck" react at his fuck up telling about the V to Popclaw and her letting some people find out. Homelander does not show reaction to this but completely blow up in season 3 and I think this shows his self mental health deteriorating
4) We can see Billy Zane both in "Terminal beauty III" and in " the mesmerizer". He'll later be in "not without my dolphin". That guy cashes big in Vought movies
5) there is a Lady injured by Tek-knight in the support group (episode 6). I wonder if there will be a callback like the no-dick executive
6) Shockwave is at the Mesmer convention. This means that despite being a speedster (and considered for a position in the 7) he is actually a C or D Lister
7) Frenchie talks about how the first woman he killed her was a beautiful woman with dirt under her nails. And he finds a bottle of nail polish in Kimiko's cage. I think this probably stuck to him as a remainder that they are doing a fucked up thing to a person he does not not know and probably contribute to make him see her as innocent
8) Butcher esplains that their truck is Just a truck on the street while a black truck with "flowers on the side is conspicuous". And realize the Boys have been taken by seeing one. There's also a line how the Feds did Vought dirty work
9) in episode 8 Hughie tells Annie about she saved him from a dark place. She answers that was not saving him but *just being there* and this my guys is the ENDING MESSAGE OF SESON 3
I'll post about other seasons as soon as I watch them
submitted by KillBatman1921
to TheBoys [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:55 Brilliant_Season2509 youtube kids are you sure about that ?
2023.06.02 16:53 JunesHemorrhoidDonut Tron Uprising
Should I pony up the $40 Amazon is asking for the “two” seasons of Uprising? Seems like it was one 19 episode season but they have it broken into seasons ‘101’ (10 episodes) and ‘102’ (9).
submitted by JunesHemorrhoidDonut
to tron [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:47 Paula_BGM Code Lyoko Remake my way
Hey fellow warriors, how are you doing? I made a post a while back asking you how would you upgrade our dear cast and their powers. I've been thinking about it since then and this is how I would do it.
This isn't exactly a power-up but rather a derivation from her creativity powers, what I would have given her is the ability to summon/create Xana monsters. Since she is the opposite of Xana, it makes sense that using her power to alter the Lyoko landscape and make copies of the Lyoko warriors if there's a guardian attack, she would be able to make a copy of any of Xana's monsters to help increase our numbers when needed. The monsters would have a different color scheme and it wouldn't look exactly the same so the warriors could differentiate the allies from the enemies, but it would be a very cool addition to her skills. This skill would need a very big amount of energy from Aelita to not make it too op, and she would discover it after the Marabounta episode in season 2. In the next seasons, it could still appear from time to time but since she gains actual weapons, the Monster Summoning would be a last resort kind of thing, since it requires a lot of energy.
Also, as an extra thing since her wings are made from the same thing as her energy fields, it would be cool to see her use them as weapons too, and not just as a vehicle. Also, the monster ability would help explain why she doesn't get an actual vehicle till she gets her wings because she can summon a monster and use it as a vehicle.
I think it was really unfair how only Aelita and Ulrich were the only ones to actually get power upgrades while Yumi and Odd just changed their outfits in season 4, so this would be kinda related to that. Since her outfit changed from a geisha to a ninja, I would give her invisibility powers, it would use the same source as her telekinesis and be activated with those silver eyebrows/pills she has in her forehead. It would give her more options when strategizing, and with some extra power and time in the season, making a second object invisible too, whether is her fans, the object she is moving with telekinesis, or a warrior. Also maybe giving her an extra pair of fans so she isn't defenseless if they're in the air.
As I said, Aelita and Ulrich being the only ones with a power-up is really unfair, and besides that, unlike Yumi, who at least had her telekinesis powers, Odd only has his arrows. So in Season 4, I would give him the rapid-fire gauntlets he receives in Season 5, while still having his regular arrows. That would give him the ability to use his arrows however he saw fit in each moment, a precise stealth attack on the target or charging straight into danger if he is being a diversion/bait. Also, take back one of the unused concept designs and give Odd's claws the ability to actually scratch the enemy to give him a chance in close combat.
If I were to give him a magic-based power it would be slowing time like on Quest for Infinity. But a last-resort kind of thing.
He is the one with more powers: 2 katanas, super sprint, triplicate and triangular, and also the one that has killed more monsters in the show, so I would either let him be or add the options of unleashing energy slashes with his sword like in the season 2 episode Franz Hopper. I wouldn't make them as powerful as Xana-William's energy slashes, and also, I would make it so he needs to charge up the energy slash with the attacks of his opponents, both ranged attacks like lasers or direct hits, then he uses that same energy to strike back. This would obligate him to use his head to strategize a bit during the battles. So during a battle, he would use both of his katanas to block attacks and then when he sees fit, unleash a super powerful strike, each katana would have it's own charger, so it would be 2 strikes that he can release whenever he wants and if he were to use his triplication, it would be up to 6 energy strikes.
submitted by Paula_BGM
to CodeLyoko [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:46 Piranha_Plant123 First successful 32 heat run, to think Aphrodite was my least favorite god when I started playing and now she was the key for this clear lol
2023.06.02 16:45 AxlCobainVedder Top 15 Primetime Shows (TV Guide, June 1, 1985)
2023.06.02 16:33 victorsueiro What do we do with Futurama now?
So, I've been trying to sort the mess that is the Futurama episode order in theTVdb so that everything shows up in production order in Plex.
Up untill this point, I could sort of make the production order make sense by using the DVD order, then putting the 4 movies as specials, then Spliting seasons 6 & 7 into 4, 13 episode seasons, comprising of seasons 5 trough 8.
Thing is, there's a new season coming up (yeeyyy!! :D) that is labeled as "season 8". So where does that leaves theTVdb and Plex?
submitted by victorsueiro
to PleX [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:32 MidnightSpeeder 40 for Jelle’s 40
40 moments for Jelle’s 40th
- The MVP (500m race): Comet’s original race in the 500m that put JMR on the map
- Dawn of a new era (ML16 Balancing): The one that started it all, Marble League 2016 kicks off with 16 teams making their debut in the very first event, Balancing. The Rojo Rollers would claim the first gold.
- The Final Four (ML16 Hurdles): In an unbelievable twist of fate, the top 4 teams were the final four teams in Hurdles to decide the title. In perhaps the greatest finish in Marble history, Speedy from the Savage Speeders defeated Yellup from Mellow Yellow to win the inaugural Marble League
- Momo Oh no (ML17 Collision): Perhaps one of the best known moments, Momomomo collides with a spinner and get sent straight to Wispy losing a chip in the process. Momomomo would sit out the remainder of the ML while Mimo would sub in getting a bronze at High Jump.
- Foreshadowing? (ML17 Underwater Race): Wospy & Kinnowin having back to back battles in the underwater race, the first having Kinnowin setting a record, the second having Wospy steal the gold for the Midnight Wisps.
- OOOOOO (ML17 Sand Rally): A two team battle between the fan favorite O’rangers and the defending champs Savage Speeders. With the Speeders knocked out in their heat, the O’rangers needed a podium finish in the final to win the title. They would get it with a silver after a late charge from Starry clinched their second gold.
- As close as possible (SMR17 R5): The closest finish in a sand race saw Quicksilver defeat Nemo by 0.01 second in a photo for the ages.
- A controversial finale (SMR17 Final): The last race saw double points amongst a longer track. Season leader Quicksilver DNF’d and Dragon’s Egg runner up finish to H2 Blue with the double points gives them the title.
- Ice Cold (ML18 E1 Ice Dash): The 2018 ML was a winter edition and the ice Dash kicked it off. Sea from the Oceanics secured the gold in a tight final.
- For Momomo & Momomomo (ML18 E7 Snow Rally): A late push from Momo in the Snow Rally gives them one of the most memorable golds in Marble history after injuries to two members resulted in Team Momo merging with Team Primary, this medal was the first following the merger.
- How? (ML18 E8 Snowboard Cross): Sublime from the Limers of all teams makes a rally to secure gold. To date, it remains the Limers only gold medal, a team most commonly associated with trash.
- An event for the ages (ML18 Ice Hockey): A personal favorite, Ice Hockey was a bloodbath that saw all marbles in action with all the atmosphere of real hockey. Midnight Wisps would defeat the Minty Maniacs in the final.
- The Midnight Miracle (ML18 Sand Mogul): Ten teams had a chance to win the title coming in. Wispy from the Midnight Wisps would prove to be the Killing Moon and complete the comeback started from the prior event to defeat Whizzy from the Savage Speeders in the final and win the title by one point, the smallest margin to win the title in Marble history.
- A Marble First (ML19 Funnels): The Speeders won the prior event in the Underwater Race, but combining that with Rapidly winning the funnels made the Savage Speeders the first team to win two golds to start a ML.
- Records Falling (ML19 Balancing): A Marble League record was broken three different time in this event, first by the Crazy Cat’s Eyes, then the Thunderbolts, and then once again by the Hazers. These three would be the podium.
- Summer Showdown (ML19 Biathlon): Hop defeats Bonbon in one of the closest finishes in Marble League history.
- A Dirty Comeback (ML19 Dirt Race): Pinky Toe comes out of nowhere in the final race to win the Dirt Race for the Pinkies first ever gold, the event was also notable for the insane number of DNFs.
- A Robust Coronation (ML19 Sand Rally): Razzy from the Raspberry Racers did enough to secure the record breaking Marble League season with 216 points and 8 medals, both which stand to this day, by getting bronze to win ML19. The event also saw the Oceanics fans riot with signs saying Noceanics after their dreadful host campaign.
- A blowout to remember (SMR19 R5): Red Number 3 being the defending champion would take the lead and never look back, winning by a record 8.07 seconds for the sand rally.
- A New Direction (M1S1 Savage Speedway): Marbula One launches and begins with a photo finish between Starry from Team Galactic defeating Hazy from the Hazers.
- Rivalry Renewed (M1S1 Momotorway): Balls of Chaos and Team Primary rivalry hits a new high after Clutter holds off Prim at the very end to secure the first wire to wire win.
- Savage Star (M1S1 Midnight Bay): Needing a win, and some help, Speedy from the Savage Speeders would come back in the race to secure gold and with a poor showing from Hazy, made the Savage Speeders M1 Champions. Speedy would be named MVM.
- John Oliver sponsors ML20: During the Covid lockdown, sports all over the world shut down. John Oliver saw the opportunity to give fans something to watch and sponsors all of ML20 and donates winnings to food banks. The sponsorship saw an influx of fans.
- A Minty Comeback (ML20 Funnels): Minty Drizzel was the first marble to enter the final funnel, they would also be the last marble to leave it giving the Minty Maniacs a stunning victory and their second gold in three events.
- The Reserve (ML20 Hurdles): Razzy sets a record twice (which later got broken by Yellow Eye) but proceeds to get injured at the end of the semis. The Raspberry Racers sub in Ruzzy to go in the final and pulls a massive upset to get gold.
- Out of the Fog (ML20 Triathlon): The event was one of the best, starting with Momo rallying on Pulsar to advance to the final. That was topped by Foggy’s massive rally in the water for gold.
- Redemption (ML20 Sand Moguls): The Oceanics end a 27 event drought by getting gold in the Sand Moguls, winning every round.
- The Miracle in the Waves (ML20 Aquathlon): Although the Midnjght Wisps defeating the Savage Speeders in a photo final was fun, it was nothing compared to the Oceanics rallying on the O’rangers to stun them. It was the start of a massive downfall that saw the O’rangers blow a 35 point lead with three events to go and eventually leading to the Savage Speeders second Marble League title.
- Yellup is Gone (M1S2 Aquathlon): Yellup would fall off the track altogether, providing one of the best Greg Woods lines.
- Red Eye ascends (M1S2 Savage Speedway): Really, the entirety of CCE’s S2 could be an entry but it’s hard to ignore a marble making a historic effort to win the title with a gold by over eight seconds while also securing pole and FL points. It ended up being one of five golds for CCE that season en route to a historic title.
- Battle of Champions (SMR S5 R9): A short race featuring two former champions in Dragon’s Egg and Red Number 3 go head to head with Dragon’s Egg winning by 0.02 seconds.
- Four Felynia (ML21 Sprint): The record would fall a whopping four times, the last of them being by Green Eye winning gold for the hometown Crazy Cat’s Eyes
- Here Come the Speeders (ML21 Relay): The Speeders dominate relay, having won it five times. This one was perhaps their best, performing an incredible comeback in the final that saw Greg’s line come to life.
- A mob for the podium (ML21 Sand Rally): Blue Eye would hold off a large ground of marbles trying to get on the podium. Alpine and Shimmer would come out of that group with medals.
- A Race of All Time (ML21 Marblocross): ML21 was the best tournament, one that saw 11 teams having a chance to win the Marble League. Implications changed nearly every lap of the whole race and while Minty Fresh won the race, it was Yellup and Mellow Yellow who would come out victorious by getting bronze and securing the title.
- Solidifying a legacy (M1S3 Mellow Meadows): Red Eye would complete a comeback in the final lap by jumping the bumpers over Clutter marking the first successful last lap overtake to win a race.
- One Lap Away (M1S3 Mirage Meowtain): Easily the two best teams were the O’rangers & Crazy Cat’s Eyes in S3. The final lap saw Royal pass Red Eye at the start of the lap to steal the title from CCE and hand it to the O’rangers. Had the race been one lap shorter, CCE wins instead.
- Four in a row (ML22 Sand Rally): Before 2022 the Shining Swarm were known as the ? team being forgettable. This stretch changed that by winning four straight medals in a row, never done before in a single Marble League. The latter saw them hold off Aryp and Bonbon in the SAND. The Shining Swarm would climb from last at one point to 12th before the event stretch began all the way to 2nd at the end.
- Pinkies defy expectations (ML22 Elimination Race): 2022 cant be written without the surprising domination of the Pinkies. They would win seven medals and secure the title in this event once Galac5th happened. The 13 point margin is the largest in ML history and the unlikely story considering they were dead last in 18, 15th in 19, and failed to qualify in 20 & 21.
- Zapped (SMR S6 R2): Silver Bolt charges at the home stretch to rally on Slimer by 0.01 seconds. Slimer however would get the last laugh winning the season.
Happy 40th birthday Jelle!
submitted by MidnightSpeeder
to JellesMarbleRuns [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:21 Ok-Kick832 Hi here is episode six and seven of my Walking With Dinosaurs
Spirits of The Frozen Forest:
It begins in the Early Jurassic with a cynodont in the darkness at the waters edge when it is eaten a large amphibian the next the day the sun rises awakening ornithischian colony living in the darkness for many months they leave and are grazing on some ferns a herd of Glaciasaurus come to graze and feed together with their symbiotic Dimorphodon buddies. Several panther like cynodonts come out and relax in the summer sun with the ornithischians when they are stalked by a large Cryolophosaurus which manages to kill one Glaciasaurus but nothing else.
The cynodonts are revealed to have a littler of pups which the cynodonts care for and need nutrients for them so the female leaves to find the ornithischian's clans burrows but are scared off when they throw their litter at her the next day a small group of cryolophosaurus young discover the nest and the cynodonts have to move away holding their young in their jaws.
The colonies eggs hatch during the months of darkness and the mothers have to venture out in the dark and the gloom one stops to drink at the waters edge but is killed by an amphibian which was awoken by the chirps. At dawn the group leave to feed with one guarding the burrows and under the cover of darkness they find enough bedding to keep them warm when a pterosaur lets out a warning cry which scares them off the pterosaur then eats the bedding and takes the rest to its chicks. When the sun finally rises a herd of primitive sauropods moves into the area but thanks to their loud noises they interrupt the colony from watching for predators and so a cryolophosaurus kills one and leaves this scares several of the young to the waters edge where the newly awakened water killer attacks and misses with the young being found by their parents and sleep in their burrows safe for now.
The episode begins with a herd of Placerias wading through a large body of water in their desert/ forest home where several are killed by several phytosaurs. The blood pours downstream to a hunting Lilliensternus hunting for lung fish near some trees by a sleeping Desmatosuchus half submerged like a hippo which awakes to the blood and storms off scaring the lungfish. it wiggles its arms in frustration and moves back to its forest home where it comes across a group of hatchling Burolestes (which are noticed as being out of place) and our plucky dinosaur hunts them all apart from one little one that escapes through a tunnel in the ground which was occupied by a small cynodont that has mysteriously left while the dinosaur feasts on the corpses it comes across a pterosaur feasting on some corpses our protagonist kills it chases it away in frustration.
Out in the outskirts of the forest a large corpse with no head or legs or a tail lies in a field of hatching little creatures (that are prosauropods but are only called juveniles) the large corpse in their hatching fields attracts some dinosaurs and the apex predator a female Smok comes and scares the dinosaurs and eats some of the prosauropods but most manage to escape but some are killed by the dinosaurs. A couple years go and the little prosauropods have formed little creche's and are stuck together grazing in a gorge where several cynodonts growl at them menacingly and pterosaurs fly above hunting insects a desmatosuchus sleeping to the side and a Smok coming through the only entrance the prosauropods panic and run towards the Desmatosuchus which while waving its tail kills a prosauropod but also scares the Smok who is content to feast on the carcasses. Several scavenging dinosaurs come across the carrion after the smok is done with it and feast on its remains. The next day the prosauropods exit the gorge and go out to the not forest where a herd of placerias are grazing. The Placerias are eating stones and digging large holes in the ground where they are laying their eggs but small burolestes are sneaking in and laying their eggs in some of the holes to provide their young with a meal when they hatch, the Placerias are shown to live in mega herds as a very successful species with two males fighting over a part of the mega herd one loses and takes its anger out on the prosauropods and kills one and they retreat to the other side of the river. The dry season occurs and most dinosaurs and creatures are killed during a sand storm including all of the mega herd apart from two isolated pockets of only five individuals the survivors like some dinosaurs five of the remaining prosauropods, Smok and the cynodonts and the living desmatosuchus eat the carrion for extra nutrition.
The Smok starved but sane attacks a Desmatosuchus and has its right leg injured it then a few weeks later hunts the last Placerias in the area and has its second leg torn out and it lies there bleeding on the floor she is eaten by a flock of dinosaurs which sanely stay out of the way until it stops moving by the end of the dry season all of the remaining Placerias, phytosaurs, Smok's and Desmatosuchus are bones the dinosaurs and the two surviving prosauropods and cynodonts are the lucky ones that survived the disaster it ends with the prosauropods being revealed as Plateosaurus as a large sane herd of them come by the area to feast on the new plants as all the grazers were killed weeks ago.
Special Episode 8: The Old Doe
The episode begins in the Triassic showing a herd of lystrosaurus being hunted by a mysterious predator when a little lizard like creature hops onto the screen and scavenges from the corpses it then suddenly evolves into a mysterious dinosaur that evolves into a Lambeosaurus male walking through his swampy water home and returns to his home herd of parasaurolophus and Lambeosaurus and Styracosaurus, the Styracosaurus are lead by the strongest individual in this case an old doe with so many scars her skin is most red she steps away from her nest to sip water to instead discover blood dripping out from a re opened wound while she drinks three rowdy young males from a different herd come and challenge hers she attempts to subdue them and manages to accidentally kill one but thanks to there being two they manage to injure her so much she runs away being stalked by a pack of Daspletosaurus but she fends them off.
The old doe stumbles her way to another herd with an old buck as the leader who lets her into the herd she relaxes in the river and watches as a herd of Struthiomimus walk on the banks teaching their young how to swim if any danger is nearby. Back at the old herd a group of Dromaeosaurus feast on the old does eggs and hatchlings. A month passes by and mating season begins with the Parasaurolophus doing their peaceful displays, the Chasmosaurus flushing blood into their frills and the Pachyrhinosaurus ramming into each others heads. The Old Doe at her new herd takes care of her last batch of eggs and hatchlings with red frills from the Old Buck and watches as her old herd comes through with the two males being extremely scarred and weak from challenges by the other Styracosaurus and them foolishly attacking Centrosaurus herds for feeding grounds. The Old Buck holds his ground and manages to kill another one of the styracosaurus males the male runs away and stays in outskirts of the herd waiting for a weakness to exploit.
The breeding season concludes with a flash flood which kills the old Buck and half of the herd and many of the nearby creatures like the scavengers which are killed in the second flash flood. The herd manages to pull through and the Old Doe becomes the leader of the herd but the rowdy male challenges her band this time the doe wins and leaves him for the local Daspletosaurus who teach their young how to kill things. The Styracosaurus then has a mud bath and we conclude with Daspletosaurus evolving into a T Rex (65 MYA) which watches as a herd of Triceratops relax and their young play together in the same spot a bloodshed happened 10 million years before. The credits play off and it ends with how it began following a herd of edmontosaurus the same one from episode 1.
submitted by Ok-Kick832
to fixingmovies [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:20 okdoomerdance let's be real about aunt viv
the new aunt Viv was absolutely fake as hell. I know people defend her, she had a tough act to follow, didn't have the same chemistry as the rest of the cast because she was new. all true but as an actress, she was there for 3 seasons, and she never got better. she was always so stiff and proper and nothing like the original AV, who was this complex character with a career and hopes and dreams (episodes about her professor life, her attempt at getting back into dancing which was a fantastic episode IMO because she SLAYED, her singing in the mall randomly and being super good at it and drawing a crowd, etc.).
ALSO Phil and Viv's marriage became so shit in the last three seasons?! it was SO disappointing! early on, there was just a ton of love between them. Phil would encourage and motivate her, she would do the same. they had sexy scenes. the whole "Phil is going into politics and Viv is against it" in season 5 or 6 could have had way more dimension-- they used to protest together! but with new Viv, it was like all that dimension just fell away. they were just a feuding married couple.
I do think a good portion of the blame here is on the writing. it definitely shifted in seasons 5-6 on particular, sadly not for the better. but that casting choice was just plain wrong. her energy was so poised and compared to the rest of the cast, who were polished but genuine, it was a bad fit.
submitted by okdoomerdance
to FreshPrince [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:09 T0TALfps BATTLEFIELD 2042 UPDATE #5.0.0
| || | submitted by T0TALfps to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]
Season 5 for Battlefield™ 2042 deploys across all platforms on Wednesday, June 7 at 12:00 UTC, while Update 5.0.0 goes live at 08:00 UTC.
https://preview.redd.it/7jxh480mpl3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b59ab13929a2efaacda03dc444f53f33e54e9ab What’s new in Season 5?
Here is an overview of the new content in the Season 5 Update, alongside highlights for changes and improvements:
When can I play?
- New Map: Reclaimed
- New Weapons: XCE BAR, GEW-46 & BFP.50
- New Gadgets: Spring Grenade, Anti-Tank Grenade, Mini Grenade, RPG-7V2
- New Battle Pass featuring all-new cosmetics for Specialists, Weapons, Vehicles and more.
- Quality of Life Improvements: Vault Weapon Attachments & Universal Cosmetics, Reworking Vehicle Loadouts, Specialist Improvements for Dozer & Irish, Squad Management, Damage Unit UI and more.
- Arriving later in Season 5: Further Vault Weapon Attachments, Hourglass Map Rework and further Quality of Life Improvements like Squad Orders.
Once Update 5.0.0 is available for play you will be able to jump into our latest map, Reclaimed via 24/7 playlists on both Conquest and Breakthrough. Once the Season is live later on that day, you’ll be able to unlock the Battle Pass contents where the all-new Weapons, Gadgets and cosmetics await you. //The Battlefield Team Stay Informed
Follow us on the @BattlefieldComm
Twitter account to stay informed on the roll out of our updates. You can also follow along with our tracking of Known Issues
and further game changes we’re making via our Battlefield forums
New Map: Reclaimed
War has descended upon an abandoned industrial facility, slowly being reclaimed by nature in the Czechian region. Fight in and amongst derailed trains, abandoned turbines and warehouses as you work towards secrets hidden within the mountains.
View our Reclaimed Flythrough Here: https://youtu.be/isg409g3d24
The Crash Site, featuring the derailed train, is designed primarily as a vehicle combat area, with the Landing Zone an area of forest providing a circular area that will enable close-quarters combat and new sightlines opening up when trees are destroyed.
You may see the inspiration we’ve taken for the Abandoned Turbine and Military Warehouse. The indoor space of the Abandoned Turbine will enable crossfires due to its verticality and cover. While the Military Warehouse’s floors will no doubt attract snipers and a range of gunplay experiences due to the narrow layout.
Hidden inside the nearby mountain lies The Bunker, forgotten and made up of a central room whose linear space will bring intense, short-range, close-quarters combat. In comparison to this, The Silos is another outdoor area set up for vehicle combat with its generous roads perfect for tank battles. Easy to spot due to its four towers rising up from the ground, The Silos also provides plenty of elevated areas for infantry to get a shot at vehicles dominating the ground.
New Weapons: BFP.50, XCE Bar, GEW-46
The weapons arsenal is expanding this Season with not only new weapons, but also further much community requested improvements to Vault Weapons. BFP.50
The BFP.50 is a powerful hand cannon, giving you another sidearm that dishes out heavy damage at close range. Anticipated to become a highly popular choice due to its size, sound and power, we just know you’re going to love this updated version for The World of 2042!
The GEW-46 assault rifle offers high stability with short-burst fire. Great for the medium-range environments that you’ll experience across the Reclaimed map. https://preview.redd.it/fvgtdvemql3b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=889956787d599e124d4372750b1425c426c1d254 XCE Bar
The XCE Bar is a high-precision bolt action rifle. It has expanded attachment capability to accompany its stopping power, allowing you to quickly swap through attachment options to engage the enemy at various distances.
New Gadgets: Spring Grenade, Anti-Tank Grenade, Mini Grenade & RPG-7V2
https://preview.redd.it/ko7te42sql3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5749ffb7bb967c9c71281cc2098e4a42ce9e32cf Anti-tank Grenade
A bundle of grenades that will detonate on impact against vehicles while dealing substantial damage. Mini Grenade
An anti-personnel grenade that can be thrown a longer distance, and after a short delay explodes across a small area. Spring Grenade
An old familiar projectile behavior as seen before in the form of the S-Mine or Bouncing Betty. It operates through a spring-activated thruster to reach head-height altitude before imminent explosive detonation. RPG-7V2
Veterans of the franchise will be familiar with this much loved gadget, and we’ve heard your requests to bring this boomstick through to All-Out Warfare from Battlefield Portal. With Season 5, you’ll now have access to use this fan favorite gadget however you see fit!
New Battle Pass
Season 5 brings with it two factions - one that’s cutting-edge, calculating and professional versus a more survivalist group who are savage, independent and ruthless.
You’ll see this in the cosmetics available as you play through the Battle Pass, some of the best we feel we’ve ever brought to Battlefield! From Falck’s ‘Regenerator’ Skin at Tier 0, to Dozer’s ‘Overthrower’ Skin at Tier 100.
There’s a whole load of items to unlock across 100 tiers of the Free and Premium Battle Pass including cosmetics, XP boosters, and the new premium Seasonal Booster! Additionally, those that were Year 1 pass holders will also receive an Epic Skin and XP booster during the first two weeks of Season 5, as a thanks for continuing to play.*
Lastly, we’re continuing to work on the game beyond Season 5. We are committed to continuing the Battlefield 2042 journey and are working through the best ways to bring new content and experiences for you all. Expect to hear more from us on what’s planned later in Season 5.
Quality of Life Improvements Vault Weapon Attachments & Universal Cosmetics https://i.redd.it/1j3epbg5rl3b1.gif
We will be adapting Vault Weapons for use with All-Out Warfare attachments during Season 5. To start, we’ll focus on Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles with attachments for the M16A3, A-91, M416, MTAR-21, AEK-971 and the GOL Sniper Magnum. We’ll continue to provide attachment support for Vault Weapons in subsequent updates. https://i.redd.it/rz04rst7rl3b1.gif
With Season 5, we will also be introducing Universal Cosmetics for all Vault Weapons, from Forest Multi-terrain (Unlocked at Rank 0)
to Desert Technical (Unlocked at Rank 19)
and more. You’ll now be able to decide not only the attachments and versatility of your Vault Weapons, but the look of them too. We’ll also be extending Universal Cosmetic support to Battlefield Portal! Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Reworking Vehicle Loadouts
We’re restructuring vehicle loadouts to ensure their combat roles are clearly defined and to reduce prevalence of explosive weaponry. This will also add further readability on the battlefield to ensure you know what to expect from vehicles when you encounter them.
The restructuring of loadouts primarily focuses on our ground vehicles, and we’ll both remove and add weapons to each available vehicle loadout. For example, explosives will no longer be an option for all vehicles, and overall you’ll find more choice through a larger selection of weapons available to you.
Let’s use the LATV4 Recon as an example of what that looks like.
The LATV4 Recon is one of the most used vehicles in the game, and having explosive weaponry readily available pushed it outside of its intended role as a transport. We’re removing all its explosives, such as the 30mm, 50mm and Grenade Launcher, and will replace them with anti-infantry weaponry instead.
https://i.redd.it/j184rmacrl3b1.gif Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Dozer and Irish will receive improvements to ensure they provide similar gameplay experiences as others within their class. Dozer
For Dozer we will be enhancing his movement and animations when using the SOB-8 Ballistic Shield. You will now be able to strafe, rotate and pitch with your shield more quickly than previously, as well as being able to traverse ziplines with your shield equipped! Lastly, we’ll also be including two new XP Events to reward further acts of teamplay when playing with Dozer.
On the receiving end when firing at his shield, we will be increasing its spread and introducing more bullet trajectory upon hitting his shield. This will ensure that during these encounters you still have a fighting chance, and at the very least, won’t be as impacted by your own bullets as before. https://i.redd.it/2n9xpwaxrl3b1.gif Irish
Irish will receive a balancing pass to the capabilities of his APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel. We’re doing that by having it cycle through new intercept and recharge states alongside an added short cooldown, versus its previous always-on state.
We’ve also improved its audio, alongside adding new colors to help you identify which state the APS-36 is currently in. Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Squad Management Improvements
Alongside the Season update we’re also adding improvements to the current Squad functionality.
https://preview.redd.it/jnt24yt9sl3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e0fb247cecc0cb470fb9894a30fc3b822fe7e678 Squads and Players
The Squad Menu is now separated to give you a full overview of all squads on your team. In this menu you can make someone else the leader, and see how many players or friends are in a squad. It also shows class icons so you know how to best complement a squad before joining it. And to add some personal flavor, leaders can also show off their Player Card Tag as the squad icon.
We also worked with the narrative team to come up with code names for each squad for that additional personal touch. One of our personal favorites is Gravedigger -- surely the Gravediggers know how to PTFO. We definitely don’t mess with that squad! Create and Join
At any time you’ll be able to create or join a new squad directly via the Squad Menu. Previously you could only switch to a random squad, and only from the deploy screen. If you create a new squad then we’ve also added a short waiting period before other players can matchmake into your squad to ensure you can play together with your friends. Easy navigation
The Squad Menu was created to make it easier and faster to manage and navigate through squads on your team. While before it was unclear when and how to change squads, you’ll now be able to do that at any time and with only a few clicks.
We hope that with this new improved Squad Management experience you feel that you have the control over who you’d like to play with during a match. Once this is in your hands, please stay in touch and give us your feedback about how you feel about it!
Later during Season 5 we’ll also add Squad Orders functionality which allows you to work together as a squad to receive increased XP rewards. In short, PTFO - and get rewarded! Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Other Areas of Improvement Damage Unit Functionality
As part of Season 5, you will now be able to decide if you wish to show damage units at the bottom of your screen, at the side of your crosshair, or not at all. This new functionality can be defined to your liking via Options > Display > HUD General > Damage Numbers. Accuracy & Dispersion Changes
Since Launch, our Level Design team has been reworking our maps to react to feedback on cover opportunities, and traversal improvements. These changes have also resulted in alterations to combat distances, and our weapons were tuned for these previous distances and combat scenarios in mind.
Over time, this has resulted in feedback from you about several weapons being too accurate at long ranges without penalty.
With Season 5, we aim to address this gap with balancing the accuracy and dispersion of several categories of weapons. Assault Rifles from All-Out Warfare and their Vault Weapon counterparts will be the first to receive this treatment.
You will notice that the maximum dispersion has been increased by an average of 15-20%, and the weapons will now reach that maximum dispersion level when they reach half of the magazine while on full auto, and full spray mode!
This should encourage everyone to do smaller bursts instead of prolonged fire towards a moving target, and in consideration with the map rework should increase survivability at longer ranges to encourage further up close and personal combat.
We will be assessing your feedback to this change over time and continue to make necessary changes in future updates. New Unlock Requirements for Lis, Crawford, Zain and Blasco
Lis, Crawford, Zain and Blasco will now be available as rewards as you gradually gain Player Levels through earning XP. Their previous unlock requirements are no longer available. Go get ‘em! Camera Sprint Movement
We have made adjustments to the Camera Movement when sprinting in Battlefield 2042.
This change is meant to add physicality to sprinting by introducing more immersive camera movement dependent upon the type of weapon and sprint type that you may be using at that time. You will notice a different amount when using an Assault Rifle compared to an RPG for example.
We hope you enjoy this new sense of weight and body motion through the camera. For accessibility you may turn off the new motion in the accessibility options.
On top of that, there are also some golden rules to camera motion in FPS games that ensure your understanding of where you are in space, aligned with what the camera tells you, and we have taken the opportunity to improve that further by focusing on rotations rather than translations in space.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts! Aim Down Sight Field of View is now active for all players.
Normally a scope will adjust your field of view. With this option set to “On”, the field of view will instead be taken from the field of view you chose in general, in your display settings. Some weapons will not be affected if they have specifically been designed to have a certain field of view that should not be changed. Why is this important?
The amount of input it takes for your aim to move across screen space changes when field of view changes. Uniform Soldier Aiming calculates your aim rate to take the same amount of pixel distance on screen for a given physical movement of the mouse.
In 4.2 we set Uniform Soldier Aiming to On by default (see our Dev Note
for further detail). Setting ADS field of view to On, ensures the consistency achieved by Uniform Soldier Aiming remains the same across various scopes since your field of view will not change when zooming.
Like Uniform Soldier Aiming, this will help to build muscle memory, which is essential to aiming in first person shooters.
Changelog General Fixes and Options
- The QR code to navigate players to the support website is now scannable on android devices
- Fixed an issue where players in solo/co op were being placed in a separate squads when joining on friends
- Added an “Reduce Sprint Camera Motion” option in accessibility settings to reduce Camera Motion for those who are easily susceptible to motion sickness.
AI & Soldier Improvements
- Overall weapon mix and audio tweaks.
- Specialist movement sounds are improved to match each specialists' gear
- Fixed an audio issue on Stranded where two area types briefly overlap while zip-lining to the ship
- Fixed an audio issue where voice overs are sometimes not present during the insertion phase of the prologue
- Fixed an audio issue where weapon handling sounds are sometimes missing on insertion.
- The Penguins have been tampering with the Ranger payload, and it will now take more damage from infantry projectiles. Not the Penguins, the Ranger.
- Fixed an issue where a MCOM in Rush could get stuck in a defuse state if an AI Soldier gets removed while trying to defuse the bomb.
- Fixed issues that resulted in AI Soldiers not trying to avoid some grenades. Don’t ask.
- AI Soldiers will no longer keep moving and firing at the End of Round. They’ll just have to accept that the round is over and there will be another one.
- AI Soldiers will now be able to enter vehicles directly from using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be pushed away from bushes when proning near them.
- Made improvements in ensuring the parachute cannot be deployed on smaller jumps between platforms.
Specialists & Gadgets
- Breakthrough is now available within Battlefield Portal. You will be able to create Custom Experiences for Breakthrough and Breakthrough Small via the Web Builder. Due to the complexities of Breakthrough, Custom Scripting will not be available for this mode.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Irish to use his APS Shootdown Sentinel when it was restricted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Taser Baton melee weapon to incorrectly appear in the Battlefield 3 category.
- Fixed various placeholder names and icons for weapons in the restricted 2042 attachment category.
- The RM68 will now have the correct icon when setting up a Portal experience.
- Attachments belonging to Vault Weapons are now present in the Attachment tab via the Web Builder.
- Adjusted turret speed of the M1A2 from Bad Company 2 and Tiger 1 from Battlefield 1942 to be compatible with aim decouple from body option.
- RPG-7V2 has received a balance pass to be more in line with All-Out Warfare Game Modes and State of Play.
- A tutorial video for the FGM-148 Javelin and XM370A are now present within the Collection Screen.
- The Collection Screen video for the FXM-33 AA Missile now shows the lock-on prompt as intended.
- The Collection Screen will now display the correct magazine names.
- Updated IBA Armor Plate's Gadget Description to mention that it only protects the torso.
- Deployable Gadgets are now destroyed after a territory control change on Breakthrough or Rush.
- Resolved a number of textual inconsistencies within the Collection Screen on a variety of Gadgets.
- The Repair Tool is now grayed out when pressing/holding shift while using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't swap back to the last equipped Weapon or Gadget whenever you closed the Call In Military tablet.
- You will now be able to place the Insertion Beacon within areas affected by smoke.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SFX from playing when using Soflam Designator to designate enemy vehicles.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from accessing the Soflam Designator’s camera after deploying the Gadget.
- Fixed an issue that caused players being unable to restock on ammo when recently being damaged.
- Firing the Smoke Grenade Launcher no longer self-spots on the minimap.
- Throwing Knives will now benefit from Aim Assist, allowing them to attract and slow down while in hip fire. They will not benefit from snap assistance.
- Players will no longer take damage when destroying Sentry Turrets or Shootdown Sentinels
- Grenades will no longer detonate from other explosions.
Dev Comment: This change has been made so that each grenade will now have a set detonation timer, increasing the readability as opposed to a chain reaction style of play. Players will still be able to shoot a grenade with bullets.
- The Penguins have been working hard on their research of the Incendiary Grenade and have found a breakthrough that allowed them to increase the radius by 15%. Toasty.
All Recon Specialists will now be able to use the Concussion Grenade.
We have also made substantial changes to how the Concussion Grenade works in a couple of areas, based on distance to the player and in comparing the direction of the player upon grenade detonation.
The effects of the Concussion Grenade are defined by Near, Far and Frontal scenarios. When it detonates within close range it will heighten the duration and intensity at the point of detonation. Beyond that near range, it will lead to a lessened duration and intensity. This effect is also decided and impacted by if the detonation takes place in front of the player.
- Near radius has been increased from 6m to 8m
- Total radius remains unaffected at 12m.
- Increased the angle acceptance in order to be considered a frontal concussion from 60 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Duration at which Concussion Grenade lasts has been increased in the following conditions:
- Near + Frontal Facing from 2s to 2.5s
- Far + Frontal Facing from 1.5s to 1.75
- Near + Side from 0.75s to 1.2s
Through telemetry and community sentiment, since moving the Prox Sensor out of the throwable slot and into the Gadget Selection field we have seen this gadget decline in relevance compared to the TUGs and other viable gadgets. We have made some adjustments to allow for the Prox Sensor to be an equally viable choice as part of your loadout.
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be carried from 1 to 2
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be deployed at once from 1 to 2
- Reduced the radius of the Prox Sensors scan from 20m to 15m, which will offset some of the benefits of these adjustments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracer Dart from being able to resupply from Angel's loadout crate.
- The Area of Effect for Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer tilt when the Gadget is on a slope.
- Enemies disrupted by Blasco's Signal Jammer will no longer stop revealing their position when the affected player shoots their weapon.
- Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer protect itself from spotting.
Dev Comment: We have made this change to help players in locating Blasco’s X6 Infiltration Device, allowing for a better understanding of where to find the device that is blocking their spots. Casper
- Enemy or friendly players can no longer climb upon Casper's drone and fly with it.
- Added thermal vision to Casper's OVP-Recon Drone when zooming in.
- Dozer's deploying shield animation will now correctly play immediately after throwing a grenade.
- Dozer's shield will now correctly play a fling/push away animation in 1st person view when being hit by a rocket, missile or tank shell.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Dozer to jump for an unlimited amount of time while his shield was equipped.
- Dozer's Shield bash sound is now played when hitting enemies at the edge of the melee range.
- Dozer's shield can now destroy the Medical Crate, T-UGS, Anti-Tank Mine, Ammo Crate, C5 Explosive, M18 Claymore, Prox Sensor, and Loadout Crate.
- Fixed an issue which would cause deflected bullets from Dozer's shield to not damage enemy players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect animations between first and third perspectives with Dozer.
- Fixed an issue where Dozer would be unable to switch weapons when in a prone state while switching from Shield to a Melee Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dozer to not take damage and enter the heavy hit animation when an RPG would hit his shield.
- Added a unique shield bullet impact sound for Dozer
- Falck's Syrette Pistol projectiles no longer deal damage to Dozer when they hit his Ballistic Shield.
- Falck's Syrette Pistol will now begin to replenish ammo when the reserve is missing ammo (akin to Zain's XM370A), as opposed to waiting for an entire magazine to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the explosion of the Shootdown Sentinel to unintentionally interact with the EOD Bot and remove player input from controlling it.
- Irish’s Deployable Cover will no longer damage players when it is destroyed.
- Shootdown Sentinel State tweaks and louder pre-explosion on sticky
- Sundance's Anti-Armor Grenade has been removed from the game.
Dev Comment: Sundance’s Anti-Armor Grenade had poor readability which would result in vehicle players being unable to detect between an incoming missile or an Anti-Armor Grenade. Which resulted in being unable to react suitably with countermeasures. Going forward, the only time you will see “Incoming Missile” alerts is when it is actually an incoming missile. Zain
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from setting the Airburst range on the XM370A for specific structures.
- XM370A's Range Number will now display the correct distance when looking through smoke.
- Fixed issue where earning T1 Mastery on the Defibrillator did not reward the "Jack of All Trades" Achievement/Trophy.
- Adjusted Pilot Kill XP to only be rewarded when the victim's air vehicle did not also get destroyed at the same time.
- Avenger and Savior Kills now include who you avenged or saved in the XP log.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Javelin from being purchasable in Hazard Zone.
- Removed yaw aim restriction from the LCAA Hovercraft, you can now rotate 360 degrees on the second seat.
- Fixed an issue with EMKV90-TOR’s zoom level not working properly on higher FOVs
- Active Protection Systems will now intercept Incendiary Grenades as intended.
- The Active Protection Systems light signal is now working as intended on all graphical settings.
- Fixed an issue which would cause animations to occur when in a vehicle open seat and switching weapons or gadgets.
- VFX trails on dumbfire rockets now continue until the projectile reaches the target.
- Barrage Missiles are no longer missing an audio cue when each rocket is replenished.
- Improved aiming for passengers while the driver is turning the body of the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload sound effects went missing after entering an open seat in a vehicle.
- Fixed a missing key bind in some passenger seats.
- We’ve done a full pass on camera positions on all passenger weapons to ensure they feel similar during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with shooting soldiers with a vehicle not triggering in combat state for spawning
- Helicopter smart rockets will now lock onto designated targets
- Added overheat sound effects to flak on LATV4 and Hovercraft, as well as Wildcat's Heavy AA.
- The Air-to-Ground Missile no longer locks onto empty vehicles but will keep the lock if the enemy player leaves the vehicle during the lock sequence.
- Players will no longer be able to shoot through the windshield of the Bolte
- The CAV-Brawler's 40mm Incendiary GL ammo box will now be attached to the weapon’s base.
- Soldiers are no longer able to see through their body while in open seats of CAV-Brawler.
- The CAV-Brawler should now display the correct hints while being locked on.
- The CAV-Brawler's 40mm Incendiary projectile can no longer be briefly seen floating in front of the weapon.
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBAA Wildcat has been located and is now present.
- Lowered minimum damage of EBAA Wildcat's default primary weapon from 9 to 6
- Damage fall off start distance is now set to 250m for the EBAA Wildcat’s default primary weapon.
- Removed EBAA Wildcat's 30mm primary cannon inherited speed from the vehicle
- Fixed a reload sound for Barrage missile on EBAA Wildcat
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBLC-RAM has been located and is now present.
- Firing VFX is no longer misplaced on the EBLC-RAM when firing the Missile Launcher.
- EBLC Ram will now be classified as a Heavy Armor vehicle.
- Jets will now benefit from Rocket Pods.
- You will now be able to look back while in the pilot seat of Jets.
- Reduced the dispersion of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Increased the overheat rate of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Updated the Third Person Perspective Camera to be more responsive and precise to your inputs.
Vehicle Loadouts LATV4 Recon
- Removed staff shell smart lock on, it now dumb fires like all other tank shells
- Added an ability for staff shell to lock onto all laser designated target for extra damage
- Turret speeds will now be correctly reflected within the Vehicle Weapon loadout screens.
- Added an option to decouple the tank turning from aiming.
- Removed: 50mm Cannon, 30mm Cannon & Grenade Launcher
- Added: Canister Shot, Minigun with Thermal vision, HMG with Thermal vision & 20mm Flak
- Removed: TOW Missile from the passenger seat with these changes, to ensure that it further aligns this vehicle into its combat role. We feel that despite this item being skill based, a hovercraft should not have access to such a deadly item.
- Added: LMG with Thermal vision, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: 57mm cannon, Rocket weapon pod, Mortar Pod & 40mm Volley pod
- Added: 35mm Dual AA Cannons, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: Flak Pod
- Added: Incendiary Grenade Launcher
- Removed: 30mm Cannon
- Moved: Repair System to Slot 1 from Slot 2
- Moved: Missile Launcher to Slot 2 from Slot 1
- Added: 50mm Cannon, Incendiary Grenade Launcher and Passenger Detection Pulse.
M1A5, T28 and EBLC-RAM
- Added: Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal Vision
- Increased: Heatseeker Missile Damage to Air Transport Vehicles
- Lowered: Accepted angle of radar missiles from 10 to 5 (We’re not done with our response to this yet)
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake erratically when firing the NVK S-22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Fixed a visual inconsistency between the AEK-971 weapon model and its icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Factory Barrel Muzzle on the LCMG was invisible while looking through a x2 scope or higher.
- Fixed an issue that causes the RPK Flashlight to cast a shadow of the RPK's muzzle.
- The SWS-10 and DXR-1 no longer clips through the ground while shooting from a prone position.
- Increased the AK24 aim down sight movement speed to be inline with other Assault Rifles.
- Incendiary Grenades now keep doing damage after you've switched weapons.
- Enemy nameplates no longer have a bright glow when looked at through T4 Thermal 2.5x scope.
- Fixed an issue where the SVK bullets were zeroed at a different distance than the rest of the weapons, resulting in high inaccuracies at medium and longer distances. This issue became increasingly visible with the addition of Thermal Scopes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the M26 Mass Underbarrel Launchers to share ammo pools across all the variations
- Fixed an issue that caused the M320 underbarrel launchers on the M16A3 to all fire HE instead of their intended variations.
- Reduced the maximum bullet capacity of the MTAR-21's extended magazine from 50 to 40
- Longshot scope has been updated to read 12x instead of 40x.
- Fixed an issue that caused Weapon Scope Glints to not appear on several 4x and higher scopes and weapons.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the M416's flashlight from being turned on.
- GOL Sniper Magnum now displays its Fire Mode as Bolt Action instead of Single.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Kobra sight to clip through the M16A3
- Fixed an issue that caused the 40mm Smoke Underbarrel Launcher on the LCMG to display an incorrect name in the kill log if a player got a kill with it.
Requires Season 5 Battle Pass (sold separately) and Year 1 pass to unlock. You must log in during the first 2 weeks of the season to claim your reward. Failure to log in and claim during this period will result in forfeiting the reward.) This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible.
2023.06.02 16:06 bloopdafloop just finished watching episode 7 of season 3...
i,have watched this show up to season 3,episode 8.this will partly be a mourning,if you understand what i mean.Now
, i havent been very enthralled,if thats the right word,in modern cartoons. i know infinity train was taken off hbo max long time ago,so maybe its too late.but this,after watching it,i understand was a big mistake.most of the shows ive watched,amphibia,owl house,gravity falls,were great,especially gravity falls.maybe im acting impulsively like i do,but, imo,this sow blows them out of the water. In the later seasons of those shows,i dunno,they just didnt do it for me,i became more bored watching them. But this show,its amazing. You get attached the characters in so little time nad their personalities are amazing,the plot, the world building potential, 10/10. also.......its one of the few shows,if any show,thats actually made me cry. if your reading,you probably know, that Tuba,in episode 6,dies. this wasnt so bad for me,because unfortunately i was spoiled,so it was cushioned,and i didnt feel really sad,but the next episode. With the funeral, the song, Hazels speech, it brought me to tears,things the owl house and amphibia couldnt do with any of the "sad scenes" in the show. honestly, while im partly glad this show isnt being continued to be made,because shows can becom e worse over time, im sad that this show has only 1 more season for me to watch,because its genuinely a good show,the best one ive watched in a while(probably doesn't help that ive been binging it in free time),and i really cant understand why HBO max would remove such a beautiful show.anyway,thats what i came here to say. R.I.P Tuba,you will be missed.
submitted by bloopdafloop
to InfinityTrain [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:01 LonelyPhilosophy2480 Watch Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Online For Free
Marvel Comics! Here’s downloading or watching Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse streaming the full movie online for free on 123movies & Reddit, including where to watch the anticipated Pixar’s Movie at home. Is Lightyear 2023 available to stream? Is watching Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse 2023 on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix, or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found a faithful streaming option/service.
Over 25 years ago, a little boy named Andy received a Buzz Lightyear action figure in the 1995 Pixar film Toy Story. Now, all these years later, audiences will finally see the movie that inspired that action figure in the Toy Story spin-off movie, Lightyear, which is soaring into theatres this weekend.
Watch Now: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Free Online
This is not the Buzz Lightyear you know and love—the one who is best friends with Woody and voiced by Tim Allen. This is the original Buzz Lightyear, a bonafide space ranger voiced by Chris Evans, who is stranded on a hostile planet that is 4.2 million lightyears from Earth, alongside his commander and crew. The Lightyear cast also includes the voices of Keke Palmer, Peter Sohn, James Brolin, Taika Waititi, Dale Soules, Uzo Aduba, and Isiah Whitlock Jr.
Watch Now: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Free Online
With this new Toy Story adventure coming to theatres, you may feel the urge to revisit the classics. The decider is here to help with that. Read on to find out what Toy Story movies to watch before Lightyear and how to stream the Toy Story.
Stock Trading Made Easy with Etrade
Can I Stream Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse?
You can’t stream Lightyear yet — but you’ll be able to soon. As a Disney movie, you can expect Lightyear to drop on their streaming service, Disney Plus, in the coming weeks, but the exact date of when that might happen hasn’t been announced yet.
Generally, with their cinematic releases, Disney and Pixar tend to follow either a 30-day release window or a 45-day release window. We don’t know which one they’re going with yet for Lightyear, but this means that given the movie’s global release date is June 17, we can expect Lightyear to be on Disney Plus sometime between July 21 and August 3, 2022.
Where To Watch Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Online
With a new Lightyear coming out very soon, you may want to rewatch all the movies. Or, if you haven’t given the animated adventure films a shot, now is your chance.
Just click the link below to watch the full movie in its entirety. Details on how you can watch Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse COUGHING for free throughout the year are described below. If you’re a fan of the comics, you won’t want to miss this one! The storyline follows Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing as he tries to find his way home after being stranded on an alien planet. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse COUGHING is definitely a Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing movie you don’t want to miss with stunning visuals and an action-packed plot! Plus, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing online streaming is available on our website. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing online free, which includes streaming options such as 123movies, Reddit, or TV shows from HBO Max or Netflix! Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing Release in US Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Coughing hits theaters on September 23, 2023. Tickets to see the film at your local movie theater are available online here. The film is being released in a wide release so you can watch it in person.
Lightyear can all be streamed using an HBO Max or Hulu subscription. If you’d prefer to rent the movies, only the first two are on Prime Video. Otherwise, all three films can be rented on YouTube, Apple TV+, or Google Play Movies & TV.
The second film in the franchise, Lightyear, will be released on June 17, 2022. Right now, it’s not confirmed where the movie will be streamed after its big-screen release.
Is Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse on Netflix?
Lightyear is not available to watch on Netflix. Suppose you’re interested in other movies and shows. In that case, one can access the vast library of titles within Netflix under various subscription costs depending on the plan you choose: $9.99 per month for the basic plan, $15.99 monthly for the standard plan, and $19.99 a month for the premium plan.
Is Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse on Disney Plus?
No sign of Lightyear on Disney+, which is proof that the House of Mouse doesn’t have its hands on every franchise! Home to the likes of ‘Star Wars, ‘Marvel’, ‘Pixar’, National Geographic’, ESPN, STAR, and so much more, Disney+ is available at the annual membership fee of $79.99 or the monthly cost of $7.99. If you’re a fan of even one of these brands, then signing up to Disney+ is worth it, and there are
submitted by LonelyPhilosophy2480
to spidermanacrossww [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:01 RandomHypnotica 00s Pop Punk Rate
all-american rejects, mothers of Stacy and Hoobastankarinas! It is finally time to rate one of the subgenres of all time - pop punk!
Welcome to the 00s Pop Punk Rate.
Introduction - What Is Pop Punk? Pop punk is a genre that was invented by musical artist Machine Gun Kelly in the year 2020.
No but really, despite the sendup of it MGK contributed, the subgenre actually has a long and storied history dating back to the 1970s. One could argue bands such as The Ramones were essential foundations for the genre, if not themselves being a pop punk band. A reaction to the emergence of punk in the 70s, pop punk takes the energetic thrashings of punk music and overlays the sensibilities of pop song-crafting. Pop-punk saw an explosion of popularity in the late 90s with the rise of bands such as Blink-182, Green Day and The Offspring, and arguably hit its peak in the 00s with the creation of Van’s Warped Tour, a touring music festival that featured a lineup of some of the biggest pop-punk, post-punk and metal acts of the time. Alongside its rise, it would come to incorporate elements of ska, college rock, emo and post-punk.
Another element of pop-punk that differentiates it from punk is its lyrical focus. While punk’s focus tends to be heavily political and explicitly anti-authoritarian, pop-punk trades that topical focus for poppier subjects - love, lust, drunkenness, and how much the singers truly hate this town (worth mentioning that while this is in general true, especially of more mainstream pop punk acts, there are some notable exceptions).
In discussions of subgenres of punk, pop-punk tends to be largely ignored or snidely dismissed by both pop and punk communities but I think this is unfair. Yes, its lyrical subjects are often sophomoric and steeped in teen angst. Yes, the pop focus can cause the songs to feel derivative for some punk listeners. Yes, the culture surrounding pop punk has given us moments that are unintentionally hilarious. However, there is a reason this genre gained such attention - to borrow a phrase from pop, because it slaps. It takes pop music and thrashes it around. It fills the listener with nostalgic angst with power chord after power chord. It is an ode to the immaturity of youth. It is wildly influential; you can see pop-punk’s fingerprints in tons of modern genres - emo rap, hyperpop, and even Billboard-smashing pop songs.
Pop-punk is fun and raucous and a fantastic send-up to the teenage years many of us reminisce about. Today, it gets its due. Happy rating. - u/seanderlust
If you already know the drill because you're a regular rater, feel free to get rolling with the rate. Below are links to submit, a Pastebin ballot, and playlists for both Spotify and Apple Music:
Link to send in your scores
Spotify Playlist │ Apple Music Playlist
- The Academy Is... - About a Girl
- Alkaline Trio - Mercy Me
- The All-American Rejects - Swing, Swing
- The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
- The All-American Rejects - Move Along
- The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell
- All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In
- All Time Low - Weightless
- American Hi-Fi - Flavor of the Weak
- blink-182 - First Date
- blink-182 - The Rock Show
- blink-182 - Stay Together For The Kids
- blink-182 - Feeling This
- blink-182 - I Miss You
- Bowling For Soup - 1985
- Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
- Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
- Busted - Crashed The Wedding
- The Cab - One of THOSE Nights
- Cute Is What We Aim For - The Curse of Curves
- Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
- Every Avenue - Tell Me I'm A Wreck
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
- Good Charlotte - The Anthem
- Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
- Good Charlotte - Girls & Boys
- Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live
- Good Charlotte - I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)
- Hoobastank - The Reason
- Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
- Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness
- Jimmy Eat World - Pain
- Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know
- Marianas Trench - Cross My Heart
- Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
- Mayday Parade - Jersey
- Motion City Soundtrack - My Favorite Accident
- Motion City Soundtrack - The Future Freaks Me Out
- Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is Alright
- New Found Glory - My Friends Over You
- Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't Like You)
- Plain White T's - Our Time Now
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
- Relient K - Be My Escape
- Short Stack - Sway Sway Baby!
- Simple Plan - I'm Just a Kid
- Simple Plan - Perfect
- Simple Plan - Welcome to My Life
- Something Corporate - I Woke Up In A Car
- Sugarcult - Memory
- Sum 41 - Fat Lip
- Sum 41 - In Too Deep
- Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure
- Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team)
- The Used - The Taste of Ink
- We The Kings - Check Yes, Juliet
- Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
- Yellowcard - Only One
- Yellowcard - Rough Landing, Holly
- +44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating
BONUS Okay, so.
The 00s pop punk era of course coincided with the rise of a number of other genres. Seeing an opportunity for a genre overlap in the interest of gaining fans from other genres, indie punk and metal label Fearless Records put out a series of compilation albums over the 00s and 10s. These CDs contained tracks of punk bands doing covers of pop, metal, and various other genres. They referred to it under the umbrella term Punk Goes… and featured such titles as Punk Goes Metal, Punk Goes 80s, and Punk Goes Crunk.
The most popular though, and the one that garnered the most subsequent albums was Punk Goes Pop. In this series, punk bands covered various pop songs that were popular at the time in punkier stylings. Think of it as Now That’s What I Call Music, but if all the songs were sung by Mayday Parade. It was an interesting idea and gained the involved punk bands attention outside of their core fanbase. I mean come on - pop?! AND punk??!! What is this, a crossover episode?
For our bonus rate, we will be rating a sample of tracks that were recorded for the Punk Goes… series. Some of these are quite good! Some of these are certainly pieces of music that musicians decided to record! But which is the best? That is for you, dear popheads, to decide.
To be clear: Rating these songs is optional. You can give a score to one of them, two of them, all nine, or any number in between. You cannot use your 0 or 11 on any of them.
- Yellowcard - Everywhere
- All Time Low - Umbrella
- Mayday Parade - When I Grow Up
- The Cab - Disturbia
- Artist Vs Poet - Bad Romance
- The Ready Set - Airplanes
- Go Radio - Rolling In The Deep
- The Downtown Fiction - Super Bass
- Seaway - Closer
Rules & Instructions
PLEASE READ THESE THOROUGHLY TO AVOID HAVING TO DEAL WITH ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BALLOT LATER.
- You must listen to and score every song in the main rate. Ballots with missing scores will not be accepted.
- Your scores must be on a scale from 1 to 10 and can include one decimal place but no more. So 7.3 is fine, but 7.31 is not.
- You may give one song in the whole rate a score of 11 and one other a score of 0, so if you want to award these scores, save them for your favourite and least favourite songs in the rate, respectively. You must leave a comment on the songs you give an 11 or a 0, and they must be songs from the main rate, not the bonus.
- We encourage you to leave comments of your general thoughts or reasoning behind your scores on any songs you wish. If you choose to do so however, they must be in this format, simply leaving one space after your score:
One Of THOSE Nights: 3 They wanna be Juicy J feat. The Weeknd soooooo bad ```
Any other formats will get your ballot rejected. WRONG EXAMPLES:
I Woke Up In A Car: Yeah but did you wake up in a new Bugatti? (8) (WRONG!)
The Curse Of Curves: 7: me getting a D+ on my trigonometry homework (WRONG!)
The rate is Due on July 15th, if you think you need a small extension please let one of the hosts know!
- Your ballot must be formatted exactly like the template in the message link, so make sure you use it, or the template in the backup pastebin, for your scores to be accepted.
- Your scores are not confidential. They will be revealed, along with any comments, with your username attached.
- DO NOT SABOTAGE the rate by giving outrageously low/high scores for the sole purpose of skewing the results, we reserve the right to exclude any ballot we suspect of this. If you're worried your scores could be mistakenly perceived as such, all you need to do is leave comments explaining the reasoning behind them.
- If you want to change any of your scores or comments after you've already submitted your ballot, feel free to message myself or my cohost u/seanderlust before the submission deadline to sort it.
Finally, here are the links you'll need to start rating:
If there's a problem with it, here's the backup pastebin.
And the playlists of all the songs in the rate. Enjoy!
submitted by RandomHypnotica
to popheads [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:56 WinesburgOhio Zero-time All-Stars whose numbers are retired
This list was put together by u/TringlePringle
a while ago, and I just stumbled across it again. Below are the guys in alphabetical order (thanks to TP again
) with a brief description of why their numbers have been retired.
- Tony Allen, #9 with Grizzlies - played with Memphis for 7 years during their best ever stretch ('11-17 including WCF in '13) - was a great defensive player (6x All-D) whose grit was the heartbeat of their team's culture at that time
- Al Attles, #16 with Warriors - played entire career with Warriors, then coached there, then was an executive there, is still some sort of ambassador there - phenomenal defensive player who was also an incredible bad ass who no one wanted to fight despite him being little (6-ft-0, 175 lbs)
- Bruce Bowen, #12 with Spurs - great defender (8x All-D) and very good 3-point shooter with Spurs while they won 3 titles ('03, '05, '07)
- Junior Bridgeman, #2 with Bucks - great 6th man with Milwaukee as they ascended from good to great in the early-80s
- Nick Collison, #4 with Thunder - played his entire 14-year career with Sonics/Thunder - consistent, solid, good leader, smart player, doesn't matter but had great +/- stats for most of his career
- Brad Davis, #15 with Mavericks - smart, scrappy player who was incredibly efficient (low turnovers, good shooter), rumor has it his number was retired because the owner at the time loved him and was rewarding his loyalty
- Darrell Griffith, #35 with Jazz - popular, exciting player with his dunking and 3-point shooting throughout the 80s, won ROTY in '81
- Bob Gross, #30 with Trail Blazers - rugged, defensive-minded player with the Blazers, one of multiple questionable guys from the 70s who Portland honored by retiring their number
- Derek Harper, #12 with Mavericks - good scorer and defender with Dallas in the late-80s/early-90s who seemed to always be just on the outside looking in at the ASG
- Avery Johnson, #6 with Spurs - "coach on the floor" PG with SanAn during several good seasons, including '99 championship - won '98 Sportsmanship Award
- Vinnie Johnson, #15 with Pistons - great 6th man who could heat up quickly and had several clutch buckets/games with Detroit during titles in '89 and '90
- K.C. Jones, #25 with Celtics - rugged, defensive-minded PG (phenomenal defender) who won 8 titles with Boston who regularly retired numbers of players that won several titles
- Jim Loscutoff, "Loscy" with Celtics - strong, reserve forward who won 7 titles with those Celtics teams - refused to have his #18 retired so that others could wear it, which ended up being retired for Cowens, so they retired his nickname
- Cedric Maxwell, #31 with Celtics - 2x champ with Boston in the 80s, including winning '81 Finals MVP - had some great playoff games and series, and he was good enough PF to keep McHale out of the starting lineup the first 4 years of his career
- Nate McMillan, #10 with SuperSonicsThunder - played his entire 12-year career in Seattle as a heady, consistent PG who played tough defense
- Johnny Moore, #00 with Spurs - good PG in mid-80s with high assist and steals totals, including league-best 9.6 apg in '82
- Lloyd Neal, #36 with Trail Blazers - tenacious forward in the 70s who was part of the '77 Portland championship squad
- Don Nelson, #19 with Celtics - won 5 titles with Boston as a skilled reserve who regularly averaged double-digit points from '66-75
- Dražen Petrović, #3 with Nets - multi-faceted guard and the first All-Star-level European in the NBA who was named 3rd-team NBA in '93 a few weeks before dying in a car accident at only 28 years old
- Bobby Phills, #13 with Hornets - good shooter and defender who died at only 30 years old in a car accident
- Frank Ramsey, #23 with Celtics - one of the first great 6th men, very good scoring and rebounding numbers for a reserve with Boston while winning 7 titles, was one of the first foul baiters in league history (bragged about it in SI)
- Satch Sanders, #16 with Celtics - phenomenal defensive forward who won 8 rings with Boston where he played his entire 13-year career
- Malik Sealy, #2 with Timberwolves - forward with T'wolves who was good friends with Garnett, he died in a car accident at only 30 years old
- Bingo Smith, #7 with Cavaliers - decent wing scorer and very good shooter in Cleveland throughout the 70s, including during the 1976 Miracle of Richfield, hitting the game-winning shot in Game 2 of that series
- Larry Steele, #15 with Trail Blazers - played entire 9-year career in Portland including on '77 champs, led NBA in steals (2.7 spg) in '74, the first season they were an official stat
- Dave Twardzik, #13 with Trail Blazers - efficient reserve for '77 championship Blazers - he was an ABA All-Star in '75 with the Squires
- John Williamson, #23 with Nets - key piece to the Nets' two ABA titles in '74 and '76, was huge clutch hero in Game 6 of the '76 ABA Finals which won the series/title
submitted by WinesburgOhio
to VintageNBA [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:52 Familiar-Photo766 How House of The Dragon created fans of Daemon & Rhaenyra’s Relationship (spoilers extended)
I don’t like the pairing but I don’t understand book readers act like the surge in popularity for “Daemyra” is a random, disturbing thing that millions of fans just decided to do because they find the actors attractive.
Yes, there are a subset of book Daemyra’s that have always liked the pairing. I find that baffling. I was immediately creeped out when I read The Princess and the Queen in high school.
However, the show gave them more of a love story(albeit still very creepy) than what is shown in the source material and I’m not surprised that as a result, a lot of show-only people see them differently.
Ryan Condal and co. admit that it’s grooming but they also insist as well that show Daemon does love Rhaenyra. That also seems to be what they’ve told the actors. Emma has talked about the grooming but also said “they’re like conjoined twins separated at birth and want to be as close as possible.” Matt has said “it’s like they have got a umbilical cord attached between them in some way.” Milly has said Daemon is “good for her” but it’s “complicated”. It’s like they’ve been told to see it as messed up, incestuous love rather than an uncle just molesting his niece.
Condal insist that the two great loves of show Daemon are Viserys and Rhaenyra. That’s the vision he has for the character he’s writing. For book Daemon, I’d argue it’s Daemon himself followed by Laena.
They also white-washed a lot of the grooming by aging Rhaenyra up. While it can be inferred that he had been at it a while, the only grooming scene we see between Daemon and underage Rhaenyra is when he gives her a necklace at 14. The books goes into a lot more detail on his grooming with his child niece. Their first sexual encounter im the show is when she’s 19 and they haven’t seen each other in 3-4 years. The show completely plays into the eroticism of the moment and the chemistry between the actors without acknowledging the disturbing aspects of what was happening. Sex is also framed from the female point of view in this episode. It’s no coincidence that a lot of women loved how they framed Rhaenyra’s sex scenes in that episode and that’s when there was a huge surge in fans of the pairing. Episode 5 comes around and it’s again framed as a hot “will they/won’t they” thing. It’s heavily sanitized from Rhaenyra having allegedly lost her virginity to him at 15/16 and Daemon “training” her on how to please a man.
In the second half, they gave them a romantic albeit weird wedding ceremony and they behave like a normal married couple in episode 8. Matt and Emma are visibly closer in age so the constant visual reminder that he is her 16+ years older uncle is lost. Ramin even created a love theme for the pairing.
The only hints at the darker aspects of their relationship are in episode 7 and 10. Rhaenyra gives that speech in episode 7 on the beach about how her life is nothing without him. That is extremely unhealthy and speaks to emotional manipulation. In episode 10, he is of course abusive, emotionally distant, and dismissive but they are still shown to be holding hands at the end which seemed to be enough for many people(who I disagree with) to explain away as stress and frustration.
All of the HBO marketing media accounts heavily promote them as lovers even after the choking incident. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, etc. It is incessant. The only photoshoot for the cast as their characters also shot them romantically without any hints of the darker undertones. I’m sure season 2 promo will be the exact same.
I would have vastly preferred to see more of Harwin /Rhaenyra & Daemon/Laena. I also have no idea how the showrunners are going to make their idea of Daemyra work with later plotlines. However, this is what they’ve said and done. I am not surprised that casuals just see them as some sort of toxic, weird true love without diving into the deeper implications.
Part of me wonders if this was done just to normalize Targaryen incest so pairings in future adaptions aren’t looked down upon. Uncle & niece is the gateway to normalizing sister and brother for Jaehaerys & Alysanne, Aegon & Rhaenys, Baelon and Alyssa, Aelor & Aelora, etc.
submitted by Familiar-Photo766
to asoiaf [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:42 AngeryTargaryen Fellow trans jackets, am I the only one to feel this way?
Usually when someone posts "am I the only one to feel this way?" the answer is usually no but I have not seen anyone else bring this up. I'm a 24yo trans femme, and I found that the show has deeply effected me. Near the end of the season, around episodes 6 and 7, I started getting extremely depressed and I thought it was just the heavy subject matters. But it ended up being more. In the 90s timeline I kinda was feeling this intense, idk, jealousy? And my dysphoria got worse. I was just suddenly reminded that I never got to be a teenage girl. I transitioned at 22 and I know that is still really early, but I never got to live my high school years as a girl and seeing a bunch of teenage girls in the same place getting such intense and nuanced focus brought out years of pain from having to hide myself.
It sounds silly I know, but I was just wondering if any trans femmes felt this way when watching the show, cuz I certainly feel alone in this lol.
submitted by AngeryTargaryen
to Yellowjackets [link] [comments]