Lady gisela the last kingdom
The Last Kingdom: A subreddit all things related to the show or the books
2014.07.10 00:13 NicholasCajun The Last Kingdom: A subreddit all things related to the show or the books
A subreddit for "The Last Kingdom," the BBC/Netflix television show set in medieval England. The show is an adaption of Bernard Cornwell’s best-selling series of historical novels known as "The Saxon Stories." Content from both the books and the TV series are welcome!
2021.05.11 21:53 etherplague TheLastKingdomMMO
Reviving a nostalgic game from the past that nearly disappeared.
2020.09.09 11:40 Lightspeed_Raikiri CharlotteRoselei
Lady Angel of the Clover Kingdom
2023.03.29 09:01 MunchwasTaken Theory on the airing and last known air dates.
So we all mostly know that Welcome Home aired at oct 11th, 1969 and I decided that it would be a great idea to google the date and what happened.
On Oct 11th, 1969, the Zodiac killer killed his last victim, Paul Stine and mailed his shirt to the San Francisco Chronical. Someone mails brightly colourful envelopes to the people who restore those photos (I forgot their names I'm sorry).
Coincidentally, there are, excluding us, Wally, and Home, seven neighbors. Seven neighbors, seven victims.
There also might be something on the end date of airing in 1974 but I couldn't find anything at the time of posting.
I would include something about Wally being in a cult because of the entire Baphomet theory but Clown said that anything off of the Welcome Home website is not canon.
submitted by MunchwasTaken
to WelcomeHomeARG [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 ogreatgames SOCOM US Navy Seals Combined Assault: Fantastic Head-To-Head Battles - PS2 Game
2023.03.29 09:00 4BetterM1nd [Weekly Poll] What human need are you lacking most in your life right now?
Are you taking care of your 6 human needs?
Remember that they all are very important for you to be happy without pornography.
So if you are taking care of them - you will quit your addiction much faster, because you will not need fake source of pleasure to be happy.
You will already be happy!
Here are 6 human needs description and tips:
Gives you confidence, sense of security and trust.
If you don't have it - you will feel a lot of pressure, stress and anxiety, because you don't trust anyone or everything that is happening in the world or around you. (You will feel bad)
However - if you have too much certainty - you will feel BORED and Overwhelmed. That's a feeling of being stuck in a predictable, boring routine.
And in many cases, including mine - boredom is one of the main triggers for addiction, because you will tend to look for something that can excites you. And nothing can excites you more than something that gives you so much PLEASURE! Bad Certainty Behavior:
Overeating, control of others, binge watch TV/Netfilx/Anime, procrastination, etc.. Manage your certainty by
- cleaning, developing empowering rituals(workout, exercise, meditation, reading, etc), focusing on the things you want in life, instead of listening or following others.
You might be asking - ''but why the Heck I need Uncertainty?''
That's the FUN part. It will get you out of the BOREDOM of certainty.
Our human needs are built in a very strange way, that they actually are in conflict with each other. But if you look deep - you will understand that it is exactly what gives your life Drive and Excitement!
That's why you need Uncertainty, or in other words - Variety.
You need to have something unpredictable happening in your life, or else - it will be boring!
That's like - eating one and the same dish all the time. Very soon - you will get bored or even sick of it! Bad Uncertainty Behavior:
Overwhelm, drug, intoxication, change TV channels/Anime/Netfilx, Self sabotage, create drama and problems. Manage your Uncertainty by:
new challenges, changing the meaning of events, hobbies, be creative, learn and discover new things
In short - if you don't care about this - you will feel LONELY.
And loneliness is the MAIN triggereason for you to stay in this addiction!
No matter you like it or not!
Love & Connection is when you feel that someone is actually caring about you. Or supports you in a certain way. We all need this feeling!
Or else - we will feel very Lonely. Bad Love & Connection Behavior:
being needy, self harm, unhealthy/toxic relationships Manage Love & Connection by:
sharing, supporting others, connect through nature, faith, loving and respecting yourself, independent relationships Tip
: If you can't create relationships right now for one reason or another - Spirituality and connection with God also takes part of this Human Need!
This human need is all about being heard, noticed, recognized and simply - listened.
It is the feeling of being unique, special and being needed.
If you don't have it - you will feel worthless and depressed. Bad Significance Behavior:
People can often raise their sense of significance by using alcohol, engage into arguments, talk gossips, being victim, tell sad stories about self, rebellion or surround yourself with people who seems less skilled or attractive, so you can stand out. This approach is neither good nor healthy. Manage your Significance by:
directing your competitive nature into healthy activities, like sports, mastering new skill, speaking up, mastering a craft or field, achieving goal or volunteering.
"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦." 𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨 If you are not growing as an individual
- sooner or later it will make you feel bad, or even worthless. Especially if you have friends, or someone you know, who are doing better than you and are completely succeeding in life, while you are not moving at all.
Don't worry - you can become someone you always wanted to be
, if you will take this human need seriously! Bad Growth Behavior:
Gathering information without applying. (Learning is cool and might be very exciting, but without applying it in real life - it is worthless
People whose core need is growth are always striving to be better and learn more. Manage your Growth by:
self development, leaning & practicing, pursuit of mastery, teaching others (The more you teach - the better you learn)
Don't forget emotional and spiritual growth as well!
Last but not least - feeling of doing something MEANINGFUL.
It is a sense of service and focus on helping, giving and supporting others.
Colleagues, schoolmates, people in college, your family, friends, or just random person on street...
Giving back is the best way to fulfill this need. The closer the cause is to your heart, the more fulfilled you will feel. Bad Contribution Behavior
: Giving to get, being a martyr, not taking care of self
Manage your Contribution by: volunteering, donating, helping people (I believe animals can be included as well) Tip:
help people who are struggling to start quitting porn addiction. While you are still not done with this - you are way ahead of those who are only starting, right?
Go ahead and help others! Keep others accountable and you will feel better as well! View Poll
submitted by 4BetterM1nd
to ForBetterMind [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 F1-Bot Ask /r/formula1 Anything - Daily Discussion - 29 March 2023
Welcome to the /formula1 Daily Discussion / Q&A thread.
This thread is a hub for general discussion and questions about Formula 1, that don't need threads of their own.
Are you new to Formula 1? This is the place for you. Ever wondered why it's called a lollipop man? Why the cars don't refuel during pitstops? Or when Mika will be back from his sabbatical? Ask any question you might have here, and the community will answer.
Also make sure you check out our guide for new fans
, and our FAQ for new fans
Are you a veteran fan, longing for the days of lollipop men, refueling during pitstops, and Mika Häkkinen? This is the place to introduce new fans to your passion and knowledge of the sport.
Remember to keep it civil and welcoming! Gatekeeping within the Daily Discussion will subject users to disciplinary action.
Have a meta question about the subreddit? Please direct these to the moderators
instead. Useful links:
Today's random F1 facts:
Daily Facts by Fart_Leviathan
Top posts from the last 24 hours
- In 2012, six world champions were on the grid: Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Räikkönen, Fernando Alonso and Michael Schumacher.
- Michael Schumacher won the 1998 British Grand Prix by crossing the line in the pit lane.
- 1960's privateer Bob Anderson scored his only podium in a car that he financed via taking out a loan on his life insurace, using the fact that if he wrecked it and died, the insurance would serve as collateral.
submitted by F1-Bot
to formula1 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 iRemiUK Loving the smooth feeling - but it don't last long 😞
| || |
So yesterday I wet shaved my head for the first time (I used a Gillette Fusion with conditioner) and I really love the smoothness. submitted by iRemiUK to bald [link] [comments]
Unfortunately, less than 24 hours later, the stubble is back and the satisfying head rub (mind out of the gutter) is no longer.
Do any of you have any tips on how to keep that smooth feeling for as long as possible? Or is it literally a case of having to shave every other day or so?
2023.03.29 09:00 pracyvnas C2 open last app used on startup
Hello guys, is there any possibility to keep the last used app when i turn my tv on? i mean im using the IPTV app, and each time i turn the tv on, i have to select it from the launcher, and i just want it to start up automatically. is this even possible?
submitted by pracyvnas
to LGOLED [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 SuperBiscoitinho Making a case for Taming
Uuuuh... Summoning who?
I noticed that in the discussion of for Sailing and shamanism, taming as been kind of forgotten, and today I wanted to rebate most of the points made against Taming and show how it might offer much, much more than what we are thinking.
To start off, here are the main points we should consider from yesterday's pre recorded live stream:
- The main focus of the skill is to give the creatures you capture and tame their own personalities, and not just keep them as "tools"
- Training this skill would not revolve into "capture creature, release it, repeat" but would focus on actually taming it, caring for it, and doing activities it might enjoy (for example, a bear could enjoy fishing, so you would gain taming XP by letting your bear pet fish salmon near Barb Village. That's where the meta would lie, instead of what hunting is mostly about.
- The incentive for Taming a creature isn't to just "do your normal activities but now with a random animal following you" like we have with the actual pets we have in game, but to do their very own activities that your tamed creatures might enjoy and be able to do. So, instead of just repeating an agility course, you could guide your creature to do it on its own together with other players
Now that we have these points highliged, let's talk about the main points AGAINST Taming:
- Taming should just be an expansion to Hunting . First of all... Taming and hunting are two opposite things. And while it's true that some hunting methods use other animals, I believe that only shows how much good Taming could do to the game and other skills in the game as its own skill instead of just an expansion. The idea of having all these old and new creatures coming to the game with their own personalities and preferences open so many doors to new hunting methods, but not just hunting... Maybe even fishing, woodcutting, farming, agility, and many more! As they said in the blog, they have the fangs, the wings, maybe even the size to do things we are unable to do. So by letting this skill be its own thing, we open the doors for animals and other magical creatures to show us the way THEY interact with the world we play in!
- I don't want to see a bunch of animals following everybody everywhere in the overworked . While that's understandable, we need to remember that the Devs have all ears on us. If we don't want the game to be overcrowded with pets, they can maybe show only in designated areas, maybe they only appear when you interact with them, we can make our voices heard about this. But I personally see potential with letting one of our companions walk beside us. As Mod Husky put it: These creatures could have their own walking and idle animation based on their personality and how loyal they are to you.
- What if it changes combat? I don't want Taming to be like Summoning! . This is a bit of a grey area right now. But if we don't want these companions to intervene in Combat, they won't. Maybe they could have their own combat system that would work with other companions as a way to interact with other players's companions all Pokémon style, who's to say! But from what I've seen, they don't plan on making combat be the focus of this skill, the focus is in creating a long lasting bond with your creatures.
- I don't like the idea of having to stop everything just to feed my pet or having to keep inventory spaces just to not le them die . Thankfully the Mod team knows that this is not good game design, and plan on making it so that the caring part of Taming be its own activity that you engage with IF you want to. It won't punish you if you don't do it, like your cat leaving you just because you didn't pet it once every 5 minutes. We don't know how this new system will look like yet, but we can be assured that they won't make it the same as old Jagex did back in the early 2000's.
With this said I believe I covered most complaints about the skill. Of course you can just not like the concept or the theme of the skill, that's perfectly fine. But even if you don't like it, I think it's important to acknowledge how much good this skill could bring to the game!
Being able to tame creatures, befriending them, training their abilities and seeing them interacting with the world in never seen before ways, doing their own activities or even aiding you on your own... The opportunities are limitless!
I hope I was able to convince you guys that Taming is a lot more than what some are giving credit, and that it should be a lot more considered when talking about a new skill. Thank you for reading!
submitted by SuperBiscoitinho
to 2007scape [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 StepwiseUndrape574 4Chan Leak Allegedly Exposes GTA 6 Lead Characters And Key Map Details
A pair of leaks have turned up on 4Chan that claim to outline details of Rockstar's forthcoming Grand Theft Auto 6. Fans of the franchise would do well to take these rumors with a grain of salt as there's no way to know for sure if any of these details are accurate. The leaker on 4Chan goes by Rhanadeng and claims to have been a friend of a disgruntled employee working on the game during 2019.
The source claims that this employee allegedly asked him to anonymously leak information about GTA 6. However, things later improved, and he lost contact with the Rockstar team member. One key detail is that this person also claims the game has been in active development since 2016 or 2017, with pre-production starting shortly after GTA V was ported to current generation consoles in 2014. The new GTA VI game world map is also claimed to be the size of GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 combined.
gta v mission One of the odder bits that this 4Chan user details is a minigame where players control a stream of urine from a protagonist using motion controls. On the protagonist front, there are said to be four in the game, including a driver called Walther Wallace and an unnamed former Israeli IDF person. Another, Thomas Branigan, is a smuggler who owns an aircraft called the Raven, and Marcus Burke is a drug dealer and father to a young boy.
The area is said to be based in Florida, with Vice City among the three major cities with one smaller city in the far northwest of the map. The game reportedly jumps around in time with part of the timeline set in the 1980s and other parts set in the present day. Missions aren't as linear as they are in GTA V or RDR2, notes the proclaimed leaker. Players will briefly visit a small central American island, but it's reportedly not Guarma. The game starts with gamers playing the role of smuggler, Branigan.
gta v car Supposedly there are multiple child characters in the game that mainly interact with Burke and his son. Switching between the protagonists isn't said to be instantaneous, but the camera reportedly zooms out and travels quickly to where the protagonist the player wants to play is located. Sleeping Dogs-inspired parkour is involved in the game as well, but to a lesser extent without wall running. The leaker claims that weapons function more realistically in the game than they have in past titles. An example noted is rocket launcher back blast that ends up taking out an NPC in one of the missions, where the goal is to destroy a helicopter.
Hand-to-hand combat is supported and is said to be similar to Red Dead 2, with the leaker noting it's harder to fight hand-to-hand GTA VI than in GTA V. Player characters can also gain weight in the game, and it affects character attributes as it did in RDR2. Mori Kibbutz is also reportedly in the game, but not much else is detailed about his character.
This leak isn't the first that has surfaced about GTA 6. Last December, a user on reddit claiming to be a beta tester, leaked a bunch of alleged details of the game. In January, another leak claimed that the game would launch in 2021.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddingcommunity [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 rahul2856 Banned from geopoliticss for facts
2023.03.29 09:00 AutoModerator Daily Advice Thread 29/03/2023
Welcome to the DAT, summoner! Post questions regarding team composition, content progression, game mechanics, or anything else in this thread. If you are able to help your fellow summoners, please take some time to contribute to the community and answer some questions yourself as well!
A lot of helpful guides and resources can be found in the subreddit mega wiki
If you ask a question please give ALL relevant information!
The less people have to clarify or look up to help you, the more likely you will get a fast response.
- Your monster box: Upload a screenshot to Reddit directly or an image hosting site like imgur or use swarfarm. Sort your box by "Grade" and try to include all 4*s and LD nat 3*s.
- Your current progression: Where you currently are in the game, what your teams are, what content you need help with and what you have tried so far.
- For ToA, which enemies are on the floor you're stuck on.
- For PvP, indicate what rank you are trying to achieve, i.e. currently F3 want to get C1 Arena. For RTA also share your rank percentage.
Beginner friendly/farmable PvE teams Recommended progression: GB10 -> ToAN -> GB12 -> ToAH -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> R5 and Rifts
Fast progression: GB12 -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> BJ5 -> Tricaru DB12
Note that for NB12 a few violent sets (especially on twins) are making things a lot easier so before tackling Necropolis you might want to farm a little bit of DB11, it also gives you Guard runes for Tricaru.
You still need appropriate rune quality and turn order! Do not expect to beat a dungeon just by having these units
- GB10: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, Lapis, Shannon/second awakened (2A) Kro
- Legacy GB10 teams typically include Belladeon, Bernard, or Darion. These units are outdated and can be skipped.
- GB12: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, Shannon/Lapis/2A Naomi
- DB12: Verde (L), Fran, Loren, Sig, Elsharion or Verde (L), Vero, Fran, Loren, Spectra (2A)
- PB10: Verde (L), Colleen/Fran, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro, 2A Spectra/Yen/Pang. You can also use 2A Jultan to tank the boss (on multiple Will sets).
- SB10: Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, 2A Raoq, Ling Ling
- NB12: Lapis (L), Colleen/Fran, Loren, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro/Raoq (NB10 guide). Twins are a much better choice and should be used if possible. You can also directly use Tricaru.
- ToA(H): Fran (L), Lapis, Verde, Loren, Vero/2A Kro/2A Spectra. Use Tyron if you have him. 2A Sath/Thrain are good options if you want to go for a dot team, do not use Baretta as he's terribly outdated.
- R5: Front Line: Xiong Fei, Darion Back Line: Colleen, 2A Kro, Tesa, Theo/Xiao Lin/Belladeon
- R5 stat minimum: You need 25k HP and 1.5k DEF for FL units and 20k HP and 0.8-1k DEF for BL units. Healers and your cleanser should have 100% RES after lead.
- Rift unit options: Xiao Lin, Theomars, Fran, Colleen, and 2A Kro can be used in most of your rift teams. FL Mav/Bernard is good for Water rift and Lapis is good for Fire and Dark rifts. Twins are great in all rifts.
Common speed teams
- R5 - BJ5: Colleen, Baleygr, Janssen, Dagora, Loren, lead unit (BJ5 guide)
- DB12 - Tricaru: Verde (L), 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru (guide (Note: DEF requirement is 3300)) (Cheatsheet) (Calculator)
- NB12 - Tricaru: Either add Astar or replace Verde with her (on vamp, same stats). Adding Astar and Lushen to clear waves first also works.
- GB12 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen (guide)
- PB10 - Tricaru: Kill towers first (usually L>R>B but some people reported R>L>B working better for them).
- SB10 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen
PvE accuracy requirements Rifts need no ACC. R5 needs 15%. SB10 needs 25%. PB10 39%. ToA(H), GB10, and NB10 45%. DB10, GB12, NB12 and ToA Hell 55%. DB12 needs 65%.
General tips and answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
For more information please check out the more exhaustive FAQ.
- NEVER feed non-farmable monsters! (you can feed dupes for skill ups)
- Save your devilmons! In general you do not want to give devilmon to 4* units, Sigmarus and Jeanne are the best early game candidates. Veromos does not need devilmon.
- Best summon stone targets: Tyron, Lushen, Shaina, Sabrina, Talia. For PvP Khmun, Skogul, Galleon.
- Check the events for free energy, mana, and other beneficial stuff. To find the current event pages use the button below the energy/mana counter in-game.
- Lapis can farm Faimon Hell on the free 6* level 15 vampire/revenge runes provided by the challenges. She should be your first 5* and probably 6* as well.
- Shield sets can reduce the HP/DEF requirements on other units and multiple shield sets will stack to form one larger total shield. Each set contributes a shield equal to 15% of the base HP of the monster they are equipped on.
- White artifacts from B2 are cheap to upgrade and can give you a massive stat boost early.
- Hall of Heroes (HoH) should be attempted as high as you can climb. Reps like Rica or Verad can help a lot. Mid/late game players can get 5 extra copies of the HoH monster using almighty scroll pieces after each floor at the small cost of 2000 guild points for each extra monster.
- Most nat 5*s are PvP exclusive and should be set aside in storage till you make some progress on PvE. Some exceptions are CC units like Rica for ToA, cleansers like Anavel for starter R5, and Perna for rifts.
- Dimensional hole energy should be spent as soon as possible, always try to stay under the energy cap (recharge rate: 1 per 2h). 2A Kro first, then Spectra or Raoq.
- Need advice on RTA? Check this post first
- Looking for ToA Hell guidance? Take a look at this FAQ post.
- Swarfarm provides a bestiary for monster stats and data logs.
If you see someone using monster icons, you can learn how to use them yourself: https://www.reddit.com/summonerswawiki/icons .
To set your user flair please visit the Reddit website (do not use the mobile app) and edit it there (example picture).
submitted by AutoModerator
to summonerswar [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 No_Idea_What_ I feel like I should be fine but I don't think I am
I don't know if this is going to make sense, but I just want to get it off my chest. I don't know exactly how to express it, but it just feels like there's so much more death and tragic events than there should be. On Monday, a fellow freshman at my university killed himself by jumping out of a dorm building. I don't know who he was or live anywhere close to him so I feel like I should be able to move on quickly like all my friends are, but I can't. I found out in the middle of my math lecture by putting together the pieces from people's reactions on social media. With it having just happened, it felt like there was a battle between confused people wanting to know what happened and people telling everyone else to shut up and not talk about it out of respect for the student and his family. And I think that's what really makes it so hard on me because I've seen these exact same reactions when my friend killed himself last year. I feel like I've lived through this exact situation before. I've been there before, sitting on my bed, looking through news articles, snap stories, and group chats to find out that someone in my grade killed themselves, and ultimately realizing who it was. So, seeing the reaction from the community just takes me back to the last time and I can't stop thinking about it. Not to mention I just found out about the Nashville shooting on my way to my math lecture that morning. Just like I know terrible things happen and shootings and suicides are way more common than they should be. But still.
submitted by No_Idea_What_
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 AutoModerator NC/NP Trade/Sell & Pet UFA/UFT Thread! - March 29, 2023
Welcome to the Daily NC/NP Trade/Sell & Pet UFA/UFT thread. A new thread will be made every day at midnight NST. Please refrain from posting individual threads and use this thread for your trading purposes!
Items Remember that you can use Ctrl + F to help you find items you might be interested in! Please use the following specific formats to make it easier for people searching for either NC or NP items.
Format - NP
Please use this format when buying or selling items: Buying:
item - price (or link to your shop/trades/auctions)
Format - NC Seeking:
item(s) or link to wishlist Offering:
item(s) or link to trade list
Please keep in mind that you can ONLY trade Neocash items for other Neocash items and cannot buy them with Neopoints.
To trade an NC item you need a gift box that you receive when redeeming NC cards, opening Gift Box Capsules, or other events. To read more about trading Neocash items check out the Jellyneo guide
. If you're trading NC items, here are a couple of guides to help you out with values and avoid being scammed: ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR WHEN THESE WERE LAST UPDATED AS THEY MAY BE OUTDATED. Neocash Guide Hub /~Neocash /~Helper
Most Recently Updated Value Guide /~Owls
- NC Wearables A through J /~OwlsTwo
- NC Wearables K through Z /~Valisar
- Non-Wearables (Unofficial) List last updated Aug 22nd, 2022
This also is the place to post all your pets that you are seeking new homes for, whether you're trading or adopting out.
Please post the pet or pets you currently have up for adoption, that you are zapping to adopt out, or that you wish to trade.
You do not have to
post the name of the pet or the name of your account if you do not wish, but remember to check your reddit PMs if this is the only means of communication you are allowing! Please update or edit your comments once you have found a new home for your pets.
If you want a pet, or are trying to adopt a pet out but want to give redditors first dibs
, the /neopets Dream Pet List
may be of some use!
For guides and resources, check out the following pages: Pet Trading Guides /~kalux
- General Links and Resources /~Erizolen
- General PC Guide /~pcguide
- Another PC Guide /~Danpo
- Primary UC Trading Tier Guide Pet Dream Lists /~ZYDP
- Zap Your Dream Pet /~Eggso
- UC Project & UFA UC Listing /~Hootiolado
- H.E.L.P's Dream Pet Listing /~Moonsis3
- MOON's Dream Pet Listing /~Clurisa
- The Fortunate Ones Adoption and Dream Granting Agency /~Joanna_Jean
- ~Dream Pets~ Extra Paintbrush Clothes /~Kyynator /~Extrapbclothes List last updated Aug 22nd, 2022 A little bit of everything /~Petpage List last updated Sept 4th, 2022
- DO NOT mention /neopets or reddit on Neopets in any way.
- Be excellent to each other, as always.
submitted by AutoModerator
to neopets [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 iloveslashers Scabs during healing process?
Hello! I got my nipples pierced on Wednesday of last week. Today during my usual cleaning routine, I noticed both of my piercings have verrrrryyyyy tiny scabs, one for each hole. I’m not at all new to piercings (I have my septum, tongue, and belly button) and I’ve never had anything like this before.
It’s not causing any irritation or discomfort, but I do find it concerning. I’ll likely contact my piercer in the morning, but I’m a bit of a hypochondriac so I’m looking for advice here. Anything helps <3
submitted by iloveslashers
to PiercingAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 KingAlpha12 Legacies Season 1 Episode 5 Rewrite
The episode starts with Alaric with Landon and Rafael at rhe sheriff station being questioned about Hector and Maria ( Raf/Landon foster parents) death. Sheriff Matt tells Ric that the victims were drain of blood and ask if any of the vampire students are drinking human blood and what the message of " Give it to us " means with Alaric saying no and he does not known but suspects that it's the knife. The next day at the school, Ric calls for a student assembly telling them of what happened with all students are on lockdown until the threat is gone. Alaric asks Hope to talk to Landon and Rafael and the twins to talk to the vampires.
During the episode, we see Hope try to talk to both Landon and Rafael about their loss while feeling like she reliving her parents deaths again. Landon feels guilty because he knows that the murderer wants the knife and they killed his foster parents to sent a message, Hope tells him not to feel responsible and they bond over this. Rafael withdraw from everyone except Landon and when he and Hope talk he remembers that the Waithes were killed when he was ten and that Hector and Maria reminded him of that.
Josie and Lizzie talk to the vampires of the school namely MG and Kaleb. Josie asks Kaleb if he did it due to the "club" rule on human blood and Kaleb denies it and calls her a hypocrite since she was the one who started the "club" and made it's rules. Lizzie talks to MG and asks if any vampire has been sneaking out automatically ruling out MG. MG inevitably crumble and says that Kaleb going out sometimes. While of all this is going on, Matt and Ric investigate and find out that similar murders have happened across the state since Landon and Rafael arrived at the school when Matt is knocked out and taken.
Alaric asks Hope, the twins, and MG for help when the vampire arrives and calls for the knife to be brought to him and he would release Matt, they ask why and the vampire saids that he was sent by others more dangerous than him to bring the knife to them. The squad about to attack him when more vampires arrive and they beat the squad and leave Matt beaten up and warn that they will not leave town without the knife.
The ending is Hope telling Landon and Rafael about the vampires, Raf runs into Josie who asks if he want to help stop the vamps and tells him that she wrote the letter and ask him to join the "club". Lizzie tells Alaric about Kaleb sneaking out, MG and Kaleb argue and Kaleb tells MG about the club when Alaric shows up and knocks him out with vervain. The last scene is the leader of the vampires on the phone with someone with the caller ( Clarke) saying if the vampires fail, they will answer not only to him but all of TRIAD.
submitted by KingAlpha12
to LegaciesCW [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 09:00 milliemill117 Which episode is it??
I have this scene constantly replaying in my head but can’t figure out the episode. It’s when Winston is talking to someone (prob Jess), and is impersonating Schmidt. He says Nick’s name as “Nyiiick!” in the most Schmidt way possible. It’s so funny, I wanna be able to watch one last time before Netflix gets rid of the show! TYIA!
submitted by milliemill117
to NewGirl [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:59 SarcasticBeyotchhh Thoughts on the 2020s so far?
I know, I know, we are only three years into the decade and things can both get much better and much worse, but I’ve just been wondering what the general consensus on the decade thus far has been. The 2010s seem to be universally beloved as a horror renaissance of sorts. Has this decade been continuing that trend?
I know there’s generally a sort of cyclical evolution when it comes to horror with certain decades (40s, 50s, 90s, maybe even 2000s) being a dip in quality. I feel the 2020s have so far been uneventful, with the exception of 2022. I feel like we haven’t quite had THOSE movies that become instant classics and are influential (kind of like Hereditary, Get Out or The VVitch last decade). But that’s just me.
I don’t want to be ripped to shreads for this opinion. Please be civil in the comments. I would just LOVE to know your thoughts and what your top movies of the decade thus far would be and how important you think they are in the great scope of things!
submitted by SarcasticBeyotchhh
to horror [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:59 prophetofthedarkcity No more grey! 2k done.
2023.03.29 08:59 Capable-Block-8743 Recommendations for Laptop and Monitor ($1500CAD)
I don’t play a ton of video games, maybe a few hours or more a week and it’s mostly counterstrike, RuneScape, wow, COD etc but I want the ability to play high end games well (don’t care a ton about the absolute optimal frame rate I don’t take it THAT seriously). I also play a lot of emulators, frequently using those through a steam link or hdmi hookup to a tv. I’m starting to lean towards getting a gaming laptop for the flexibility to bring it with me when I go out of town or to a friends. I’ll mostly have my computer on beside my work computer afking something or browsing. To add to this, I also frequently use a Bluetooth controller to play emulators or games.
Wondering if someone can suggest something around $1500CAD total (including monitor). I’ll likely order it to my parents while I’m gone so it’s ready for when I get back. I’d like a laptop that can play high end games, hopefully last around 5 years without upgrading as well as a decent sized potentially curved monitor. I have a keyboard and mouse already but wouldn’t mind an upgraded keyboard as mine is quite old. Thanks so much and sorry for the rant :) if it’s better to wait to order I can.
To add to this I was suggested these two: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=710_4419_4428&item_id=230593 https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_700_1429&item_id=229270
submitted by Capable-Block-8743
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:59 Agreeable_Pianist_27 AITA for not checking with my aunt before choosing a wedding date?
EDITED FOR CLARITY:
My aunt and I are pretty close. She has two sons, and one of them is 23, who I'll call Jim. My fiance and I have been engaged for about 6 months and have been trying to plan our wedding for the past 2-ish months.
Our wedding will be in my home country. We finally found a nice venue and one of the available dates for this year was December 30th. We thought it would be a good date since most people we are inviting work, and in general, people are already on break that week and they wouldn't have to request extra time off just to come to the wedding. We knew there would be different opinions about this choice, but as they say, you can't please them all, and we felt like this would a good date for the majority of our guest list.
I informed my aunt of the chosen wedding date last week, and immediately she mentioned that my cousin Jim was already planning on spending New Year's in New York City. His girlfriend is studying abroad in NY this year, so they're planning on that. I felt bad that this was messing with his plans, but I was pretty sure that in the end he'd choose to come to the wedding instead.
Fast forward a week and a half, we just sent out the save the dates. And I'm repeatedly hearing from my aunt that she's still trying to figure out if Jim is going to come or not. Because again, "he really wants to spend NYE in NYC." I said,"I get that — I guess he can always fly on the 31st and still make it." And obviously the response was, "no, there's no time because of the flights."
Am I an asshole for not checking in with my aunt about their plans for NYE before booking the venue? Am I also an asshole for feeling kind of upset that this is even a conversation they're having with me ?
To clarify, I'm not upset at all that he already has plans and that he might choose to stick with them. Him and I are not even that close - we're about 10 years apart.
I think I'm upset because this keeps coming up in texts with my aunt, basically constantly reminding me that they still haven't figured out of he's gonna come or not. I've tried to offer solutions or options to show that it would be possible to attend both if he so wants, but they are all shut down with a reason why it won't work.
Like I said, I'm OK with him not coming. I don't expect him to cancel his plans for me. However, I think this is a conversation they should be having with each other -- hell, I think this is a conversation he should be having, if we wants to, with his GF. I feel like bringing it up repeatedly with me is a bit of a guilt trip for not having cleared it with them before booking, and I feel like the appropriate thing to do would be just to tell me he can't come/can come.
submitted by Agreeable_Pianist_27
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:59 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA 5 Surpasses 150 Million Units Sold As GTA 6 Hype And Rumors Heat Up
Grand Theft Auto V is still going strong nearly eight years after it first debuted on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 (remember those?), followed by a slightly newer re-release on Windows PCs and the the PS4 and Xbox One. To date, publisher Take-Two Interactive has sold over 150 million copies of GTA V on various platforms.
The publisher revealed the impressive sales stat as part of its earnings report for its fiscal first quarter of 2022. Looking at the data from the previous quarter, it means T2 sold an additional 5 million copies in the past three months. Not too shabby, given that GTA V is far from a new game at this point. That is not the end of it, either.
T2 plans to launch an "expanded and enhanced version" for the latest generation game consoles, those being the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, on November 11, 2021. Developer Rockstar Games had previously said the updated version will bring "new features and more" to the table, but the details are still largely a mystery.
"The new generation versions of GTAV will feature a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the latest hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever," Rockstar Games said last year.
We presume the retooled version of GTA V will tap into the fast storage capabilities of modern consoles, to drastically reduce game load times. It will also leverage the newer hardware in the latest gen consoles, namely the custom SoC based on AMD's Zen 2 CPU cores and RDNA 2 graphics.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddingcommunity [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:59 Responsible_King1465 (Looking for advice) L1B to EB1: CP vs AOS?
Hi everyone -
I am a Canadian citizen - been living & working in the US since September 2017. After several extensions, my L1B visa will (at last!!!) expire in May 2023 Very thankfully, my employer has agreed to sponsor me for EB1 GC. We’ve been working with our immigration lawyer and I was just informed that my PERM labor certificate was approved just last week, and we are ready to move forward with, so I’ve told, the last stage of getting my GC…
I am now in a position to apply for I-140 (will be premium processed) & pick which option I want to move forward with: a) AOS & getting the work permit / advance parole — OR — b) Consular Processing from Canada. Personally, it’s very difficult to make this decision as I have a whole life in the US - a beautiful rent stabilized apartment in NYC (which is super rare to come by 🤣), boyfriend & close friends and I keep myself very busy doing things that this busy city has to offer. I am currently torn between: a) Do I keep my life in the US and go with the AOS option that will take longer time for me to get my GC / hold me back from getting promoted ? / b) Do I choose the option of Consular Processing where I will have to move out of the US for 6-12 months or longer, and be away from my boyfriend/friends/office/life that I built in NY (although this could be temporary)
I know both options have pros and cons but with not knowing exact “waiting period” is making it so hard to make this decision. If the consular processing option is only going to take shorter period of time than AOS, then I feel like I could try to cope with that but thinking of anything longer than 6-12 months makes me just want to move forward with the AOS option…
I would appreciate anyone’s suggestions/recos & love to hear your thoughts on my situation
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my long story!
- does anybody know what the payroll situation will be if I move back to Canada w/ Consular processing? Will my employer take me off of US payroll & put me on Canada payroll? Or am I still allowed to get paid in USD? This is my other worry as I’d love to keep my apartment during my wait period if possible - although that could be huge waste of money 😅
submitted by Responsible_King1465
to USCIS [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:58 Technical_Ad_9732 Scared to start this clock
I work full-time as an engineer at a research facility. I also am in the military as a weekend warrior because I needed the change of pace due to burnout it offered. I know, it's a weird reason to join, but it worked out. I have 5 years from when I do quals to defend my dissertation per university rules. I'm paralysed by this deadline for fear if I misstep, I am looking at consequences and this feels unfair as a part time student who has fully funded the degree. I am two classes out from quals, so one or two semesters, depending how these last two classes fall. Frankly, I don't know what I am asking, but I want to finish the degree, I'm just not comfortable with the timeline given and the fact my employer doesn't support the endeavour to get through the program. Has anyone had success being a part time PhD and having an employer not be supportive? I feel I'm hedging my bets here, and while I know I can do this if given the leeway, I also see how my life can have a deployment or be let go from work which is how I fund my school, or something go sideways, and I'm screwed if in that 5 year window. I'm in paralysis over the fear. Could use a sugar daddy some days, you know? I'm in the US.
submitted by Technical_Ad_9732
to PhD [link] [comments]